This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

StayHumbleHustleHard

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi!
So I'm in the middle of choosing a place for my 3rd clinical right now and I was wondering if anyone had any experience at Lankenau Medical Center in Philadelphia for their clinical rotations? Or if there are any PTs who currently or previously worked there, could you please provide some insight on the facility?

It's pretty close by my house and it's the hospital that my family and I go to whenever we need to but I'm just not too familiar with the Physical Therapy services there. Please, if anyone has any experience at all, please feel free to respond!

I have to make a decision by Saturday as time is limited. Thanks!