Step I LAP in CML - Qbank

Started by Pollicis
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Pollicis

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone encountered the Kaplan Qbank question with a 45 yo man with polycythemia...and with LAP increased? The answer given was CML. I thought LAP does down with CML??

Thanks,
Pol
 
Pollicis said:
Has anyone encountered the Kaplan Qbank question with a 45 yo man with polycythemia...and with LAP increased? The answer given was CML. I thought LAP does down with CML??

Thanks,
Pol

I don't remember that particular question but I'm sure I saw it. You are right in saying that LAP usually goes down in CML. Either it's a Qbank error or there was other data that should have led you to the right answer.