Last 60 credit GPA???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mccomasg09

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
The school I am attending does include that in their admissions, University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB). You can look into more on their PT website. That's the only one I know of off hand!

University of St. Augustine looks at the last 45 hours.

Members don't see this ad :)
I think you should contact each program individually. The two schools I applied to both stated average cummulative GPAs for accepted students on PTCAS. When I emailed them directly asking how they weigh cumulative, pre-requisite or last 60 credit hour GPAs, they told me they only used pre-requisite GPAs in the admission process and have done so for years.

MIZZOU looks at the last 60 hours and pre-req GPAs. They do not use PTCAS

TWU looks at last 60 hours, UTMB looks at last 90. Both look at the Math & Science GPA regardless of when the class was taken. Also, TWU will replace a low grade if you have taken a class over, UTMB averages the grades, for example - you took physics and got a C, then retook it and got an A, TWU acknowledges that you took it twice, but uses the A, UTMB will give you a B for the class.

Good Luck
Roxanne SPT
TWU Class of 2014

Here's a question:

What if your last 60 credits contained some freshman and sophomore level classes? For those schools that do this, do they usually look at the last 60 credits CHRONOLOGICALLY or the last 60 hours in terms of "seniority" or difficulty level (those courses that begin with 3 and 4, for instance)???

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Here's a question:

What if your last 60 credits contained some freshman and sophomore level classes? For those schools that do this, do they usually look at the last 60 credits CHRONOLOGICALLY or the last 60 hours in terms of "seniority" or difficulty level (those courses that begin with 3 and 4, for instance)???

I'm wondering about this too. I retook a few pre-reqs that are freshmen level as part of my last 60 credit hours. More than half is 3 or 4 I know that much. I'll contact St. Augustine to find out!

I'm pretty sure it's your last 60 chrono,because they have what is called an "upper level" gpa that consists of jr and sr coursework