Last Day!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

deucerp

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just finished my last day of medical school!!! Gonna enjoy these last few months of freedom and try to not freak out too much about starting internship. :scared:

Members don't see this ad.

I have 8 days to go and I think my preceptor has realized that I am really unmotivated now. He has started making excuses for me as to why I don't need to know certain things...too funny...

Where is everyone going to vacation prior to starting residency? I am moving next month and then to the caribbean for 10ish days.

I have 8 days to go and I think my preceptor has realized that I am really unmotivated now. He has started making excuses for me as to why I don't need to know certain things...too funny...

Where is everyone going to vacation prior to starting residency? I am moving next month and then to the caribbean for 10ish days.

my last day is friday, march 28th. then i will going to the caribbean for a month....then some stateside traveling which includes going to LA to look for "affordable" housing, sell my ikea furniture, graduate, drive to LA and buy new ikea furniture, relax for a week then start orientation.

Members don't see this ad :)
having a baby and moving!

You guys are lucky, I still have about 2 months of med school left.

We techinically have 8 weeks left. I'm using part of my 6 weeks scheduled vacation time to take off the last 4 so the hubby and I can go to Italy for 2 weeks and Jamaica for 1 week! :D

Last day!!!!!!!!!!!!

Going back home, will be packing for my big move to Cleveland, looking for a house, getting married, going on our honeymoon, then actually moving to Cleveland, unpack there, then start orientation the next week! Eeeeek.

My last day is Sunday (and I'm post). I'm on vacation in April, apartment hunting, then coming home for a two week capstone high-yield course and graduating, then moving to Delaware!

I have one month from the day I move to Delaware to the day I start orientation... lots of shopping at Christiana mall is planned. And going outside. Good times.