Last physics Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sherif

Hot stuff
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Forget it then, you people are no help

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by doctorcynical
Sherif drop the pre-med phase.

what are you talking about

Members don't see this ad :)
V=I*R

if you can't figure that equation out, i would probably drop pre-med and maybe college. :laugh:

I am not in college yet, ok i'll give the question a try, Yay or Nay me. Is it because as the resistor gets larger it allows more current to go through therefore fewer disruptions

Originally posted by Sherif
I am not in college yet, ok i'll give the question a try, Yay or Nay me. Is it because as the resistor gets larger it allows more current to go through therefore fewer disruptions

way to go chief :thumbup:

Originally posted by doctorcynical
way to go chief :thumbup:

i'll wait for more feedback since i don't trust you :laugh:

Originally posted by Sherif

As resistance increases, current decreases. Just like fluid flow through pipes, current takes the path of least resistance. For Ohm's Law, however, you can hold any of the variables constant and determine how the others will be effected.

dude...

u need help man...
and sdn is not a tutoring center for high-school peoples.

If you can't figure out the answer from V=IR, I don't know what to tell u. maybe the sciences is not for u.

Resistance means something that stops/prevents. So when you increase resistance, u stop current from going thru.

Think of a river, where water is current. If you keep putting logs (resistance) in one part of the river (and so build a damn), less water (current) can get through. So current decreases. V=IR.

mmz6

what the heck does "resistor increases" mean, length of resistor, or increased resistance?

resistor increases? try english increases.

Originally posted by Gleevec
what the heck does "resistor increases" mean, length of resistor, or increased resistance?

resistor increases? try english increases.

amen Gleevac. You are my hero. :clap: