Last week before MCAT, how to best maximize time

Started by drguac
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

drguac

New Member
5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just took FL #1 514 (130/127/130/127). MCAT June 2nd. Right now I'm trying to focus on Psych as I think a little more review with that will help. My target score is around a 515 so I think I am somewhat on track for this. But please let me know if anyone has any thing that they think I should do to best maximize the time I have left! I will be taking FL#2 on Sunday and FL#3 on Tuesday. Thanks again!