Last week ... I am doing the following ...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dental24/7

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys! Last week until the big day... I am doing the following ...

1) Reading the ENTIRE Ferlis Notes again (filling in blanks and reasureing myself the info)
2) Destroyer - 1hour each section until finished (Bio second time, GC 1x, OC 1x, Math 1x)
3) Taking exams here and there when I have time for fun and again to just do it ... why not!
4) Reading RC each day
5) 30 min PAT each day (specifically my problem areas) ... AND FINALLY...
6) Last TWO DAY: I will review ALL OF MY FLASH CARDS and draw on my white board all of the cycles etc.

Anything I am missing?

***Please only POSITIVE, HONEST and PROACTIVE RE-ENFORCEMENT replies/comments. I dont need the negative feedback some people like to leave.

2009 DAT I got: 20 BIO, 19 GC (Stupid mistakes I made on 2), 22 OC, 21 PAT... (???)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
Great plan! You are on target for great DAT scores...Keep everyday fun and bubbly as possible, keep away from negative thoughts and people.

Nancy

Reactions: 1 user
If your RC score is pretty good I'd swap that occasionally with something that needs more priority, but other than that you're good!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Don't give up and keep pushing!!! I know you can do it :). I started to feel so awful and stressed the last two weeks. But for some reason when I woke up today, I felt just fine... In fact I even slept 7 hrs! :)