Late Applicant Interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gradM.S.

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
December 1st has come and gone. Those who have applied early and have already gone to all of their interviews, have either been rejected or accepted. Congratulations on the acceptances and I am sorry about the rejections. Now what about the rest of us who got on the dental school application bandwagon a little bit later than the others? Has there been any success with interviews? Well I was so excited yesterday because I received my very first interview - UConn! I thought that because I had applied late I would be doomed. Well that was not the case. I can't wait to give them a call and schedule my appointment. Has anybody else received any interview dates? Good luck to all.
;) :) ;)

Members don't see this ad.

I have an interview at NOVA on Jan. 10th. I can not wait!!! :)

I applied a bit late myself (and after hearing about all these acceptances I'm really regretting it!). So far i've gotten interviews at nyu, bu, and maryland for January but I'm still waiting for my top choices which are the Cali schools. I'm actually still working on the ucsf and ucla secondaries so it's definitely going to be tough for me get in. Anyway, good luck everyone.

hey jayjay

i'm working on my ucla secondary too
hopefully i'll be sending it in this week =)
good luck with yours also and interviews!