student2121

10+ Year Member
Aug 27, 2008
Status (Visible)
I just looked on AADSAS this morning and discovered my first interview at Case! It'll probably be in june or something by now.. but I'm just happy to have one. For everyone who applied late though, my application was sent out Sept 22 and completed there 2 weeks ago, so don't lose hope.

ToofAche

10+ Year Member
Nov 20, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Congrats! Just wanted to add some more hope to all us late applicants...My app was sent out on Sept 22nd as well and I have 3 interviews so far and keeping my fingers crossed for more! Good luck to the late ppl!

About the Ads

sumowrestler

10+ Year Member
Aug 29, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Thanks for this info!! Good luck!! I'm applying really late, too, so it's great to hear there's hope :luck:

supraman

Boston Celtics
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 30, 2005
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
I applied earlier than you and had better DATs, I think they have a 3.5 GPA cut off at Case

ruomengd2000

10+ Year Member
Jun 17, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I applied earlier than you and had better DATs, I think they have a 3.5 GPA cut off at Case

Bitter much?

Congrats OP, really happy for you. I applied really late as well around sept 4. and my letters were not went out until oct. 21. I also heard back form Columbia like a week afterward. Good luck at your interview, i'm sure you'll have more to come.

supraman

Boston Celtics
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 30, 2005
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
Nah, just letting people know, really don't care about Case. Def congrats OP, June wow thats late!

Collison Crew

10+ Year Member
Nov 21, 2008
SoCal
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
HOPE... Pass it on

ditto! i'm a late applicant too (AADSAS mailed on Sept. 22, DAT taken on Sept. 27) and i received my very first interview invite today from Loma Linda. i'm really, really grateful for this opportunity.

so just to reiterate what the OP said: there's definitely still hope for later applicants! hang in there everyone! :)

About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.