PhD/PsyD Late Applications.. courses still open?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CaptainCognition

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am desperately trying to select a good PsyD course (mind not made up on maybe a PhD course as an alternative).

So far I am aware that Fielding University is still open, Loma Linda, and the Argosy/ Alliant programs.

Anybody suggest any others? Pleeease!?

Members don't see this ad.

I think most deadlines have passed at this point. I applied to a mix of PhD and PsyD, and they all had deadlines of 12/1. Good luck though!

Members don't see this ad :)
I think most deadlines have passed at this point. I applied to a mix of PhD and PsyD, and they all had deadlines of 12/1. Good luck though!

Wow good luck! However I would NOT recommend Fielding. Not impressed. Had one interview and had to let the interviewer know I was 'nt going to attend. This was based in part by their mistakes in calling one of my references to ask if he wanted to attend school there. This confounded the whole application process.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am desperately trying to select a good PsyD course (mind not made up on maybe a PhD course as an alternative).

So far I am aware that Fielding University is still open, Loma Linda, and the Argosy/ Alliant programs.

Anybody suggest any others? Pleeease!?
Ok good luck

Wow good luck! However I would NOT recommend Fielding. Not impressed. Had one interview and had to let the interviewer know I was 'nt going to attend. This was based in part by their mistakes in calling one of my references to ask if he wanted to attend school there. This confounded the whole application process.

It should be more due to the fact that a degree there will get 90% of internships and future job sites to not even read the rest of your once they see that name.

I would avoid applying for this upcoming year because most of the programs that have rolling admission/open admission now aren't very reputable. Use the year to gain more research experience so you can apply to PhD programs next year.

Reactions: 1 user