tottihead

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 2, 2003
Canada
Visit site
Status
I'm currently a med student in the middle east (GMC), originally from canada, who wants to apply to the atlantic bridge. I haven't been able to gather all the necessary documents to apply in time for the feb 15 deadline. I wanted to know about anyone's experience who've applied late and were rejected/accepted. Does it hurt your chances as much as I fear it will?

Ratan1982

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 28, 2004
Status
tottihead said:
I'm currently a med student in the middle east (GMC), originally from canada, who wants to apply to the atlantic bridge. I haven't been able to gather all the necessary documents to apply in time for the feb 15 deadline. I wanted to know about anyone's experience who've applied late and were rejected/accepted. Does it hurt your chances as much as I fear it will?

If you are in the middle east as a med student, why do you want to come to Ireland to study. Most Middle East schools, i am told, are really good

Wandaa

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 17, 2005
Status
you might want to look into whether the irish schools take transfer students, i think i remember reading something about a policy that some may not. good luck!