Late applications to Atlantic Bridge

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tottihead

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm currently a med student in the middle east (GMC), originally from canada, who wants to apply to the atlantic bridge. I haven't been able to gather all the necessary documents to apply in time for the feb 15 deadline. I wanted to know about anyone's experience who've applied late and were rejected/accepted. Does it hurt your chances as much as I fear it will?

Members don't see this ad.

tottihead said:
I'm currently a med student in the middle east (GMC), originally from canada, who wants to apply to the atlantic bridge. I haven't been able to gather all the necessary documents to apply in time for the feb 15 deadline. I wanted to know about anyone's experience who've applied late and were rejected/accepted. Does it hurt your chances as much as I fear it will?

If you are in the middle east as a med student, why do you want to come to Ireland to study. Most Middle East schools, i am told, are really good

you might want to look into whether the irish schools take transfer students, i think i remember reading something about a policy that some may not. good luck!