Late for the MCAT, please help me with the schedule!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Antigluten

Reaction score
**Hey I posted this before on the general forum and realized too late about this sub-forum, ill try to delete the other post.

So I have been slowed down quite a bit due to the Covid-19 frenzy. I don't want to make excuses though, I should have studied earlier obviously. So it's early August, and I don't even have the books yet. I'm ordering them today as I read more on it.

I was wondering if you guys could help me plan my test-taking plan. I have a 3.8 GPA, and I'm not bad at cramming. That's pretty much when I do the best is when I do things fast, though I don't also want to bite off more than I can chew. I've taken exams before but I don't want to underestimate the MCAT since it's a huge exam.

I have taken classes that are related to the MCAT, and done well, so is a 3 - 4 month study schedule possible? Also, when would I be able to actually enter medical school?

Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

well, looks like you want to take the test 3-4 months from now, so around November and December. Unfortunately, there are no test dates available for those months. You will have to wait until January and apply next cycle. That means more time to study!