Late interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Moon

10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all
First of all I like to congratulate to you all who already got accepted to osteopathic colleges and wish the best luck to who still on the waiting list or about to have an interview.
I completed my supplemental applications about 10th of Jan 99 and granted an interview with Tucom on early March. I just wonder what is the chance that I can get in (is it too late that all of the spots had been filled ?) Is Tucom gonna expand to 125 spots this year? I had a decent GPA (3.75) but just an average MCAT (high in sciences and low in verbal, I'm in the US for less than 5 year when I took the MCAT). I have various extracurriculum activities (leadership, hospital volunteer, research, publication, work full time during school year). I just wonder if those activities help me to get an interview?
Thank you very much for your inputs.

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed at Tucom on January 12th, and at that point 50 of the 65 spots have been filled. It sounds like there should be no problem with the expansion of the class size (pending AOA approval). This would increase the class size to 125, and greatly increase your chances for admission. Tucom only interviews around 300 people, so the odds of acceptance are pretty good. I just found out that I was accepted to Tucom, but I would still feel confident if I were wait-listed.