Late primary app submission success stories?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nontrad1013

Reaction score
I understand that this is not an ideal situation to be in for applicants, but I was wondering if any previous cycle applicants had any success stories to share? I have been complete since 8/1 but asking for a friend.

Members don't see this ad.

Last cycle I got 2 II (out of 7 total) and 1 A (out of 3) that came from late applications (primary submitted after 8/15).

Reactions: 2 users
Last cycle I got 2 II (out of 7 total) and 1 A (out of 3) that came from late applications (primary submitted after 8/15).
When did you start hearing back from schools? I was primary complete at the end of July and done with all secondaries by Labor Day, first batch around 8/15 second batch like 9/1.

Members don't see this ad :)
When did you start hearing back from schools? I was primary complete at the end of July and done with all secondaries by Labor Day, first batch around 8/15 second batch like 9/1.
I got my first interview on August 1 and the last one on March 6. The interview on March 6 came from my first batch (finished around mid July)

Reactions: 1 user
Submitted primary late August for MD schools and I have received 1 interview so far

Reactions: 1 users