Late primary app submission success stories?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Nontrad1013

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I understand that this is not an ideal situation to be in for applicants, but I was wondering if any previous cycle applicants had any success stories to share? I have been complete since 8/1 but asking for a friend.
 
Last cycle I got 2 II (out of 7 total) and 1 A (out of 3) that came from late applications (primary submitted after 8/15).
When did you start hearing back from schools? I was primary complete at the end of July and done with all secondaries by Labor Day, first batch around 8/15 second batch like 9/1.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When did you start hearing back from schools? I was primary complete at the end of July and done with all secondaries by Labor Day, first batch around 8/15 second batch like 9/1.
I got my first interview on August 1 and the last one on March 6. The interview on March 6 came from my first batch (finished around mid July)