Late submission and secondary materials

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

denture base maker

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi:
I just submitted my application to school without secondary material on Jul. 4th. I am working on writing the secondary essay. Is that late?
I really need urgent help with my supplement essay. But the writing center was fully booked. Could anyone please give me some suggestion?
Could anyone suggest a possible date (I understand to submit as soon as possible, but I still need other people to edit it)that I should submit my secondary materials?
 
Not late, I submitted my app in August and secondaries in September and still got into schools; Ask friends, family, teachers, writers of your letters of rec, anybody you can who has time to look over them; submitting within 2 weeks of receiving secondaries is usually the expectation.