Late upload of USMLE transcript to ERAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Great Psych

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello. I have a bit of a dilemma. I am applying to dermatology and submitted my application, both for derm and prelims, through ERAS on September 15. However, I received an e-mail yesterday from a derm program stating that they couldn't process my application as my USMLE transcript was not available. I am sure that I at least triple-checked when submitting, but when I went to MyERAS, both my photograph and USMLE transcript had not been posted. For the prelims everything was made available on September 15th.

So, I have uploaded my photo and USMLE transcript to all of my derm programs. However, it is now one week away from October 1 when all programs would download for the first, or maybe second, time to obtain the MSPE. I know that many derm programs download late, even after November 1. My question is whether I should e-mail all of the programs to let them know that my USMLE transcript is now available. I feel quite foolish bringing it to their attention (and yours), but I would hate for a program to have disregarded my application because it wasn't complete. Also, would anyone know if all programs give the courtesy of e-mailing an absentminded soul whose application was missing its Step scores, or perhaps this one was unusually kind?

Thanks in advance.