Late???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

standup man

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I apologize if people get ticked about another late thread but I have just started submitting my secondaries, I hope to be done by next week...does that make me late....I applied to schools in illinois, and other Eastern states.

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

standup man said:
I apologize if people get ticked about another late thread but I have just started submitting my secondaries, I hope to be done by next week...does that make me late....I applied to schools in illinois, and other Eastern states.

thanks

You're fine...still ahead of all those August MCATers

once you start sending stuff in in october you're late. according to me. but why the hell are you listening to me? you will never know. but keep listening, cuz i'm talkin.
-mota

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks

I just came to know that my school will send my LORs through mail next week :mad: I just hope I won't be late

You won't be too late, per se. The waiting game might be a little longer, but it's not like you won't get any interviews. You should still be ahead of the August MCATers by about a week or so. Get all those secondaries in!