Latest anti PE thing some shade vs Acep and usucks

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
These poor docs who joined USACS under the impression that they have ownership and valuable shares.

Docs are such poor business people.

Reactions: 2 users
These poor docs who joined USACS under the impression that they have ownership and valuable shares.

Docs are such poor business people.
USACS preys on the ignorant and use terms people refuse to try to actually comprehend

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Would locums at a USACS site suck? Offering $250/hr for allegedly 1.5 (or maybe more) PPH
🤣🤣🤣
It’s not 1.5/hour, more like 3, they don’t count all the non physicians you need to supervise.

Typically it’s in their worst sites that they couldn’t keep docs to work at if they tried

Reactions: 1 users
Would locums at a USACS site suck? Offering $250/hr for allegedly 1.5 (or maybe more) PPH
All locums lie to get you in the door. If it sounds too good to be true it probably is and if its USACS know you are getting screwed more than most.

Yea this locums place is very close to where I live, and I dont think in general it has a bad reputation, but ultimately I don’t really know.

Man, CMGs must be getting desperate. Left my "highly sought" FMD job 8 yrs ago. Now, I get an email from the CMG asking me to apply for the same job. What a joke. This was a job that never needed to be advertised in the past.

Reactions: 1 users
Man, CMGs must be getting desperate. Left my "highly sought" FMD job 8 yrs ago. Now, I get an email from the CMG asking me to apply for the same job. What a joke. This was a job that never needed to be advertised in the past.
I agree.
I left my FMD position after many years, due to the CMG wanting to make substantial cuts in coverage, which I disagreed with.

6 months after I left, and after they lost the majority of docs at a previously stable site.
They begged me to come back, and posted the position with a $100,000 sign on bonus.

Too late, I found something better