laxative alternatives....???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nightwalk8r

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyways, i work at school and ppl seems to like to take my lunch and stuff. I want to teach them a lesson, actually some one/people have been taking everyone's lunch. I'm just wondering what i can do you make something like laxative but i dont want to just go out to the store to buy em tho. Yeah, i'm cheap :D Blame it on the school :p

Oh yeah, if you know other pranks that i can use, let me know =)
keep i mind, i want to teach them a lesson, but i dont want to hurt anyone tho :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
The thing is that we don't know who's doing it, so my plan is to leave it in the fridge and whoever takes it will be punish =)

Med here, just saw this thread in the forum view and thought I'd give my 2 cents.

BTW, putting stuff into someones food in Michigan is a class B felony and punishable by 20 years in prision. Now here's some stuff you can get them to drink/eat on their own :D

Coconut Milk
Black Licorise (sp?)
A sack of 15 white castle cheeseburgers.

This is very unprofessional behavior. Regardless of whether someone's stealing your food, this doesn't look good on a student trying to get into pharmacy school. Two wrongs don't make a right. So if you're working in a pharmacy and someone is screaming at you about your prescription, are you just going to scream back? Obviously most of the time we want to but as professionals we're supposed to avoid this. I understand that it might be frustruating but you are attempting to get into professional school and as such you should try and act like one. Just my 2 cents.

No, if a patient is yelling at you for her prescription you just sub her birth control pills for sugar pills. That way you're rid of her for at least 9 months. :thumbup:

Trancelucent1 said:
This is very unprofessional behavior. Regardless of whether someone's stealing your food, this doesn't look good on a student trying to get into pharmacy school. Two wrongs don't make a right. So if you're working in a pharmacy and someone is screaming at you about your prescription, are you just going to scream back? Obviously most of the time we want to but as professionals we're supposed to avoid this. I understand that it might be frustruating but you are attempting to get into professional school and as such you should try and act like one. Just my 2 cents.

Are they stealing your lunch because they are too poor to buy their own or just because they are greedy? If #1, then perhaps you can pack twice as much one day and offer to share. If #2, then I would just bring my lunch in a padlocked bag.

pack two lunches... hide the one that you want to eat.....
place the other in the usual place...
make everything look absolutely normal (regular sandwich, etc)
place something really really nasty in the center of the sandwich.
make sure whatever it is cannot be seen from the outside (or even if they open it up, think layers)
ideas would be... dirt... something spoiled... a HUGE glob of mayo, mustard, some other condiment, a weird combo of spices (watch the smell though they may catch on too quickly)

a friend of mine had the same problem and they learned to eat everything with extraordinary amounts of pepper on it.

Epson salt is pretty cheap and pretty effective.

Trancelucent1 said:

I'm not giving this to anyone, I'm just going to leave it in the fridge. If they take it, that's their choice. I dont think it's right to people to take other's stuff either. This is not the first time that this have happen also.

bbmuffin said:
pack two lunches... hide the one that you want to eat.....
place the other in the usual place...
make everything look absolutely normal (regular sandwich, etc)
place something really really nasty in the center of the sandwich.
make sure whatever it is cannot be seen from the outside (or even if they open it up, think layers)
ideas would be... dirt... something spoiled... a HUGE glob of mayo, mustard, some other condiment, a weird combo of spices (watch the smell though they may catch on too quickly)

a friend of mine had the same problem and they learned to eat everything with extraordinary amounts of pepper on it.
:laugh: Make sure you don't end up eating from the wrong bag :smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad :)
AStudent said:
BTW, putting stuff into someones food in Michigan is a class B felony and punishable by 20 years in prision.

They wouldn't be putting it other people's food though.

imperial frog said:
They wouldn't be putting it other people's food though.

That's what I was thinking. If I want to put exlax in my sandwich, that is my business. Right? :smuggrin:

Years ago, I was working for a bank that had a little kitchen/break room. Our lunches started coming up missing. A friend and I packed an enticing tuna sandwich lunch. It had little celery slices and some sliced grapes. Delicious and nutritious! The sandwich also had a couple of those little tablets that dye teeth red (dentists used to use them to show kids their plaque).

In a meeting later that afternoon, one of the vice-presidents revealed her pearly reds. Our laughter pointed out that she'd been busted. Our lunches stopped disappearing.

Troy

twester said:
Years ago, I was working for a bank that had a little kitchen/break room. Our lunches started coming up missing. A friend and I packed an enticing tuna sandwich lunch. It had little celery slices and some sliced grapes. Delicious and nutritious! The sandwich also had a couple of those little tablets that dye teeth red (dentists used to use them to show kids their plaque).

In a meeting later that afternoon, one of the vice-presidents revealed her pearly reds. Our laughter pointed out that she'd been busted. Our lunches stopped disappearing.

Troy
I think that's a much better idea! How cheap can you be when you're the VP and stealing other people's lunch! I'd say see if you can get a hold of those capsules. At least then you wouldn't necessarily be harming anyone and then you'd definately know who did it.

that's an awesome idea. Where can i get a hold of those pills?? =D

nice nice =)
Do you think walgreens, walmart, or some retail store would have those tablets?

anyways, i work at school and ppl seems to like to take my lunch and stuff. I want to teach them a lesson, actually some one/people have been taking everyone's lunch. I'm just wondering what i can do you make something like laxative but i dont want to just go out to the store to buy em tho. Yeah, i'm cheap :D Blame it on the school :p

Oh yeah, if you know other pranks that i can use, let me know =)
keep i mind, i want to teach them a lesson, but i dont want to hurt anyone tho :rolleyes:
If any prescription drugs online does not work, try some yogurt with prickles and you will stay inside the rest room for the rest of your exams period!

just leave the food out and let it fester, then put a fresh layer of good food above the nasty food to try to mask the smell. Place it in the fridge and you are good to go. This sidesteps the issue of putting any type of illegal substance on your food.

or better yet...go to the restroom (#2) and not wash your hands. Prepare some food, then follow the steps above.

Just be sure to not eat it yourself, because that would be quite gross.

Put a simple note in your lunch:

Just so that you know, I've been putting [insert body fluid here] in my lunch for the past week.

Epson salt is pretty cheap and pretty effective.

one of my techs put epsom salts in her coffee...she thought the white powder in the jar was creamer powder...alas, it was epsom salts...
she was sorry!

You can try crushing up a lot of habanero peppers (make sure they're raw and not cooked) and mixing it in with something. Try not to have anything to neutralize it either, like bread or something. That might keep them away for a while.

Like the idea about putting a bodily fluid in your lunch too. I'd put a glob of spit in there for a few days and then attach the note.

I think the epsom salt or the teeth-staining pills would be most effective though.

Put like a huuuge glob of wasabi in it. It'll be awesome. But I wouldn't really spit in the lunch...what happens if that person stops taking it but spits in your lunch and leaves it...and you wouldn't know...ewwww.

Well at one of my old jobs, there was someone constantly stealing people' s food and beverages. Sick and tired of it, one of my co-workers buys a bottle of apple juice, pours it into another container, then urinates into the apple juice bottle each time he goes to the bathroom until it is full enough to pass for a bottle of apple juice. Securing the cover, he labels his name on it and puts it into the refrigerator. Then as we are going about our business at work, we hear this loud cry in the break room. He turns to look at me for we both know what's going on. We rush to the break room to see the cleaning guy (spanish guy) yelling, spitting out, and pointing to the bottle which is now on the floor. They had to call an ambulance and the cops who took my co-worker for questioning. He never came back but we later on heard he was charged for comitting a felony.

Well at one of my old jobs, there was someone constantly stealing people' s food and beverages. Sick and tired of it, one of my co-workers buys a bottle of apple juice, pours it into another container, then urinates into the apple juice bottle each time he goes to the bathroom until it is full enough to pass for a bottle of apple juice. Securing the cover, he labels his name on it and puts it into the refrigerator. Then as we are going about our business at work, we hear this loud cry in the break room. He turns to look at me for we both know what's going on. We rush to the break room to see the cleaning guy (spanish guy) yelling, spitting out, and pointing to the bottle which is now on the floor. They had to call an ambulance and the cops who took my co-worker for questioning. He never came back but we later on heard he was charged for comitting a felony.

Stealing urine is a felony? I'd better stop that.