Learning Radiology a good resource?

Started by axeon123
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

axeon123

New Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys, I'm applying to a non-radiology specialty, but I am going to be taking about six weeks of radiology and radiology-related electives just to learn. A prelim radiology intern recommended Learning Radiology textbook (same as the website). Just wondering if you guys think this is a helpful book to spend $50 on. I saw a sample chapter and I wish I had this when I started medical school as it would make understanding why things show up the way they do so much easier. Thanks.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad