General Admissions & OTCAS Least Expensive OT Schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

virgohippie

Reaction score
Currently, I am applying to different OT Masters and Doctorate programs and was wondering what schools you guys have found that are the cheapest? I'm trying to stay around 70,000 total (room & tuition) for Masters and will, of course, pay more for the doctorate program! I'm in Georgia, but would travel!

Members don't see this ad.

Currently, I am applying to different OT Masters and Doctorate programs and was wondering what schools you guys have found that are the cheapest? I'm trying to stay around 70,000 total (room & tuition) for Masters and will, of course, pay more for the doctorate program! I'm in Georgia, but would travel!

Well currently I am attending SJSU and tuition and fees for Masters is around $30,000. However, room and living expenses might be higher as its in CA (Silicon Valley area). Since we are doing online school for the time being, I am still living at home so I'm saving a lot and just currently paying for tuition and fees. It is rolling admissions however, so it started accepting apps 10/1, so now that it is November it is pretty late in the game. So if you do decide to apply I would do it ASAP.

I used this as a reference: Top 40 Most Affordable Master’s in Occupational Therapy 2020 - Organizational Psychology Degrees

Hope that helps good luck! :)