LECOM Bradenton c/o 2018 looking for a roommate

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kashhg28

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
What's up y'all first off, congratulations to everyone who got accepted and I look forward to meeting you all eventually. I'm coming all the way from Houston, TX and would like to get an apt off campus but don't want a studio style nor do I want to live by myself lol. Little bit about me, I'm 20 years old, a male, and I PROMISE i'm clean and kind of expect the same from a future roommate haha. I'm really easy going, I don't mind rooming with a guy or girl I'm not sexist lol. So if you are looking for a roommate or are already a student that goes to LECOM and need a roomie feel free to hit me up. ALSO one last thing I have my cat Zayden I plan to bring with me so I hope you aren't allergic to cats, or mind them ^_^

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone, my name is Bob and I am a 20 year old P1 student from NJ. I am easy going and like to have fun, but also a serious student.

I am looking for a male roommate, preferably a P1, to share a 2 bedroom apartment in Lost Creek. A 5 minute drive to LECOM, very secure and well-maintained. Presently on a wait-list for a 2 bedroom, so not exactly sure of the rent. Your part of the rent should be around $635 plus utilities a month. One time application fee $50, plus $100 administration fee and $150 security deposit. Check out the apartment and contact me if interested. http://www.lostcreekapt.com/

Congratulations to everyone who got in! I look forward to hearing from you and see you all in September!

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Got accepted too . I have no idea about the housing yet..

hey everyone on this thread, im a p1 at lecom brandeton, about to be a p2. woot woot. i lived on my own first year just cause i didnt want to risk getting a weird roommate. its super expensive to live on your own, im looking for a roommate for next year. my lease is up on july 4th. if anyone would want to get a place after that date, hit me up.

little more about myself:
im 28 year old dude from dallas, texas.
BS in Bio from UTA
sports fanantic
all around laid back guy but i get my work done

shoot me an email if you got any questions or may want to live together: [email protected]

alright, later guys.

My name is Josh Grant, I graduated from LECOM in 2011. I will be finishing an Internal Medicine Residency and will be starting a Fellowship in Cardiology this summer. I have a partially furnished 2br/2ba apartment available in June. The apartment is located in the Harborage on Braden River. Its about a 7-10 minute drive to campus in traffic (map). The community is gated, has a pool, hot tub, gas grill. It is situated on the Braden River and has a private nature reserve. Its a very quite and safe community. Pictures can be found here. All the furniture is included except for the furniture found in the second bedroom (my roommates, and subsequently the messier one). The rent is $1350/mo , with all utilities except for internet and electricity included. The rent includes basic cable. Also included is the garage space across the street. Please email me if you have questions about the apartment, or bradenton/lecom in general. It feels like I was in your shoes only a short while ago, but it will go by quickly ! -Josh Grant [email protected]

Hey everyone,

I am a P1 student this year at LECOM-Bradenton. I got a 2 bed/2 bath apartment at the brand new Creekside Apartments across from the school. I'm looking for a non-smoking roommate to share the apartment with. Rent will be $705 not including utilities. I know it's pricey but the apartments are brand new and the clubhouse/gym has really nice amenities. There is a similar apartment complex in Jacksonville that is almost an exact replica of the ones at Creekside: http://lostlake.net/gallery/

Please let me know if you are interested or if you have any questions about me or the apartment! :]

Last edited:
Hey everyone,

My name is Liana and I am a P1 student this year at LECOM-Bradenton. I got a 2 bed/2 bath apartment at the brand new Creekside Apartments across from the school. I'm looking for a non-smoking roommate to share the apartment with. Rent will be $705 not including utilities. I know it's pricey but the apartments are brand new and the clubhouse/gym has really nice amenities. There is a similar apartment complex in Jacksonville that is almost an exact replica of the ones at Creekside: http://lostlake.net/gallery/

Please let me know if you are interested or if you have any questions about me or the apartment! :]

Hello @LDHK09

I was wondering if the room was still available? I will be starting LECOM in August and i am in desperate need of housing.

Thank you!