You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
LECOM BRADENTON PHARM C/O 2022
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I am! Hey how are you
I got accepted, yay. Thanks for creating this post
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I went down last week apartment looking. Anybody found a place yet?
Hi guys! I've been accepted as well. My boyfriend and I are moving into the Echo Lake apartments at Lakewood Ranch in July 🙂 Has anyone started a facebook group?
Looking forward to meeting you guys!
Looking forward to meeting you guys!
Last edited:
Hi everyone, I was accepted as well. Does anyone know when orientation is? I need to go apartment shopping! Looking forward to meeting you all!
Hi everyone! I just got invited for an interview on June 7. How was the interview? Any recommendations? I’m not from the US 🙁
Membersonly25
New Member
Is anyone on the waitlist?
childofchrist
New Member
I had my interview over a month ago and my portal status remained the same for quite some time so I decided to call and was told that I was placed on a waiting list.Is anyone on the waitlist?
Membersonly25
New Member
Same thing happened to me.I had my interview over a month ago and my portal status remained the same for quite some time so I decided to call and was told that I was placed on a waiting list.
childofchrist
New Member
Does anyone know the last day of acceptance?
Membersonly25
New Member
I believe it can go all the way until the first day of classes.Does anyone know the last day of acceptance?
childofchrist
New Member
All right. I just checked the 2018-2019 academic calendar and registration is on August 3rd.
Orientation is on August 6th through the 10th
Orientation is on August 6th through the 10th
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Membersonly25
New Member
Well dang! Have you talked to the school? They never seem to give out a lot of information as far as our chances of getting off the wait listAll right. I just checked the 2018-2019 academic calendar and registration is on August 3rd.
Orientation is on August 6th through the 10th
childofchrist
New Member
Well dang! Have you talked to the school? They never seem to give out a lot of information as far as our chances of getting off the wait list
Yeah, I spoke to them. I was told to send an email confirming my placement on the waitlist. Other than that they didn't really say much. I just hope to hear back soon in order to find somewhere to move in such a short amount of time.
Membersonly25
New Member
Hm that’s weird they didn’t ask me to send an email. & Yeah I feel you I just need a decision soon.Yeah, I spoke to them. I was told to send an email confirming my placement on the waitlist. Other than that they didn't really say much. I just hope to hear back soon in order to find somewhere to move in such a short amount of time.
childofchrist
New Member
Hm that’s weird they didn’t ask me to send an email. & Yeah I feel you I just need a decision soon.
Yeah, that's odd. What does your admission status say?
Membersonly25
New Member
The admissions committee is considering your application after your interview. We will notify you as soon as we make a decision. I’m not on my computer so that’s not exact but something close to thatYeah, that's odd. What does your admission status say?
childofchrist
New Member
The admissions committee is considering your application after your interview. We will notify you as soon as we make a decision. I’m not on my computer so that’s not exact but something close to that
Same here. Let's hope two spots open up. One for you and the other for me!
We've got to remain positive!!
Membersonly25
New Member
Yes for sure!! Best of luck!Same here. Let's hope two spots open up. One for you and the other for me!
We've got to remain positive!!
Hey if you guys are accepted, then email me. I got a room for rent in a 2 bedroom apartment at Lost Creek (its the nearest apartment to the school at less than .8 miles away) This is very important considering the morning student traffic.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 3K
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 3K