LECOM Bradenton Pharmacy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anyone from the early interviews in November and December, received further paperwork after sending in the matriculation fee and agreement.

Members don't see this ad.

I just got my deposit confirmation e-mail and it said that the next round of paperwork will be coming sometime in the spring.

yes, honda girl. A lot of of carpool together because you get to know your class pretty well and quick too, considering you will be spending ALOT of time with each other. With the P2's and P3's only sometimes during the weekends because we don't have the same schedules, but we always find ways to have with all the classes.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks npahlavan, I can't wait for August, I am so excited and ready:):)!!

So does anyone here know if LECOM will deny MAC OS X on your laptop?

No, I have a mac and it works perfectly fine for school. The only thing that sucks is that your AIM won't work on mac so you can chat during lecture and everyone else on windows is chatting away during lecture. I hate it. Other than that, you MAC will work just fine.

Has anyone from the early interviews in November and December, received further paperwork after sending in the matriculation fee and agreement.

Nope, nothing here. As said earlier, I was also told sometime in the spring we will get the rest of the stuff.

so I was interviewed on the 17th and just got a letter in the mail, and I never got a call from Dr. Levin......so I opened the letter expecting to be denied, however I was accepted! So if you haven't got a call don't give up yet, because the letter may actually come first!

so I was interviewed on the 17th and just got a letter in the mail, and I never got a call from Dr. Levin......so I opened the letter expecting to be denied, however I was accepted! So if you haven't got a call don't give up yet, because the letter may actually come first!

Yay! Congrats on getting in!

Congratulations!!!!!!! I knew you could do it!!!

I will be joining the class of '13 along with the rest of you. Received my call today while in lab, you wouldn't believe how fast I jumped to get out of there and answer the phone.

Just for a timestamp, I interviewed 2/17 and the call came in today at 4:30pm. I haven't received my letter yet.

Not bad for a 2.75 GPA.

Now the hard part is going to be moving from Texas to Florida, I've spent my whole life in d/fw and now I'll be 24 hours away ><

Can't wait to see you all there, though!

They called, they called!!!! I came home to a message on my machine from the Dean, I'm too excited! :soexcited::soexcited::soexcited:

No letter yet, so I'm not erasing that message till I get something in writing!

:soexcited:Congratulations to everyone that just got accepted!!!!

I will be joining the class of '13 along with the rest of you. Received my call today while in lab, you wouldn't believe how fast I jumped to get out of there and answer the phone.

Just for a timestamp, I interviewed 2/17 and the call came in today at 4:30pm. I haven't received my letter yet.

Not bad for a 2.75 GPA.

Now the hard part is going to be moving from Texas to Florida, I've spent my whole life in d/fw and now I'll be 24 hours away ><

Hey Flav were you in the 1st group to get interviewed (the disney fanatic?)
If so I was in your group and was the kid from Florida who has never seen snow :X

Well either way congrats man and to everyone else who got in! Can't wait until Fall!

Hey Flav were you in the 1st group to get interviewed (the disney fanatic?)
If so I was in your group and was the kid from Florida who has never seen snow :X

Well either way congrats man and to everyone else who got in! Can't wait until Fall!

Haha, you got it. Will be nice to have some familiar faces in a brand new place :)

Members don't see this ad :)

Not bad for a 2.75 GPA.

Wow, I was in the same boat as you. I had a 2.88 GPA (3.7 in grad school) and lived in DFW pretty much my entire life. We're going to be pharmacists!

congrats! i got my phone call on my cell (vm) and then came home to a letter :D!!! i'm very excited and hope everyone received some good news too :thumbup:

For all who got accepted, what was your gpa and PCAT. Npahlavan and FlavyFlav, what PCAT score do you two have, just curious?

For all who got accepted, what was your gpa and PCAT. Npahlavan and FlavyFlav, what PCAT score do you two have, just curious?
I interviewed in November, My stats are 2.9 GPA (156 credits), science GPA of 3.1 (a Graduate GPA of 3.4) and I made a 85 composite (with a 99 in biology, 79 in chemistry).

Hey Joe I had a 3.26 science GPA and roughly the same overall GPA, and only a 62% composite score on the PCAT, however I picked it up over the last few semesters which perhaps showed I was taking school more seriously, but who knows. So, hopefully those specs make you feel better and good luck on getting in as well. If you want to know anything else I definitely don't mind sharing. And I'm saying that because I know some people don't like talking about specific grades or whatever, but I'm not afraid to let people know I got lucky to get accepted IMO.

for all who got accepted, what was your gpa and pcat. Npahlavan and flavyflav, what pcat score do you two have, just curious?

80 pcat

um like a 3.1x cum from my bs. about 3.7 3.8 postbac. and 92 on pcats

And my G/f who got in had a 3.6 overall gpa, 3.3 science, and a 56 on the PCAT

Last edited:

93rd percentile, with a 90 and 92 in bio and chem respectively, 4 in writing.

Also, to be fair, three years ago my GPA was below a 2.0 and I was on probation, I haven't slipped up since then and with the number of credits I have it took a long time just to put it at a 2.75. I explained this to my interviewer and the reasons behind why my GPA is where it is. Since I found pharmacy to be what I wanted to do for life, I have shaped up my entire act. I'm a much different person now than that person three years ago.

Hope that helps.

Does anyone know if there are anymore interviews coming up?

hey everyone ... i also got accepted into LECOM-B, sent in my deposit about 2 weeks ago ... I am considering moving into the bradenton area however i have a pretty off topic question for those already attending ... how far away is the beach from campus? lol! :cool:

When should we start sending in transcripts?

I have an interview on the 9th... don't know if they're still sending more out, i feel like they've accepted a ton of people already

hey everyone ... i also got accepted into LECOM-B, sent in my deposit about 2 weeks ago ... I am considering moving into the bradenton area however i have a pretty off topic question for those already attending ... how far away is the beach from campus? lol! :cool:

About 20 minutes..

ok so im considering finishing my supplemental for this school since they just extended their app due date. What do you guys think? Am I too late?

I interviewed on the 24th.
16 of us present at the interview.
Should receive a response by the 4th.

Goodluck to all those interviewed

I interviewed on the 24th.
16 of us present at the interview.
Should receive a response by the 4th.

Goodluck to all those interviewed

I was there that day... Best luck to us!

gl to all! is there a facebook group for the upcoming class of 2013?

Hello everyone ! I am new at this website but it's comforting to find people just like me :D....Anyway, I got an interview with LECOM on march 10th. Anything that you guys recommend so that I do good ?

Thanks !!!1

Someone shud make a facebook group

Hello everyone ! I am new at this website but it's comforting to find people just like me :D....Anyway, I got an interview with LECOM on march 10th. Anything that you guys recommend so that I do good ?

Thanks !!!1

Yes please!!!! I have my interview on tuesday and i'm kind of freaking out! any tips? how is the interview formatted? thanks!

Yes please!!!! I have my interview on tuesday and i'm kind of freaking out! any tips? how is the interview formatted? thanks!

Just be yourself, show enthusiasm for pharmacy and show that you really really wanna b there. Most of all be honest!!!! I interviewed on 02/26 and I got accepted already. I was petrified when I got there but the entire staff makes u feel sooo at home. Jackie is funny 2 :laugh:...

I had my interview on Jan. 20th . It went really well actually. The fact that there will be about 14-15 other people there with you makes the whole experience a bit less nerve wrecking. They make you do a group activity and even treat you to lunch with some of the current pharmacy students. The interview itself was a one-on-one type of thing. The questions were kinda hard (in my opinion) so just be prepared for anything. Everyone was really nice and I really enjoyed my time there. They let you know if you got in about a week after your interview (super quick). The dean called me at like 9 am and woke me up to give me the good news lol! I really wasn't expecting that &#8230; I tried to sound as professional (and less groggy &#8230;) as possible! But either way you'll be fine! Just be yourself! goodluck! :thumbup:

Thanks !!!1

Here are the links I used to practice for the interview....

http://more.studentdoctor.net/interviewlist.php?school=266

http://more.studentdoctor.net/interviewlist.php?school=509

I recommend practicing aloud these questions a lot so you don't freeze up, but the interview is really comfortable IMO because not only does the entire staff make you feel welcomed, but your 1v1 interview is simply in their office which helps make you feel comfortable as well! Well best of luck!!

Last edited:
I just got my acceptance call! :D

Hey Strife, Youngdiesel,

I was interviewed on the 24th as well...got my acceptance call this morning! Congrats to...us! Now, just to figure out which school to go to...

So to anyone already a P1...I'm just curious:

How many hours do you spend a day studying? How about weekends?

The matriculation agreement said something about "we must participate in all of LECOM EC's" is this true? I am looking forward to some EC, but all of them really???

Also, where do you get the textbooks from? I didn't see a bookstore during the interview. I usually get my books online, do they allow this?

Hey Strife, Youngdiesel,

I was interviewed on the 24th as well...got my acceptance call this morning! Congrats to...us! Now, just to figure out which school to go to...

Congrats brother!

If you give me your first name I'll know who you are!