LECOM bradenton

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
18,500 instate for tuition ... and you have to have a laptop etc etc but they don't make you buy one. Living expenses are a lil bit pricey though, since the places relatively close to school are more expensive than what I'm used to.

Link --> http://my.lecom.edu/bradenton/pharm...faculty=0&prospective=1&admissions=1&current=

Members don't see this ad.

I just called and they stated that the alternate list is divided into thrids, with the top third being the best place to be obviously. She said chances are good if you are in the top third, but they may wait up until the first day of classes to let us know! WOAH!

Do you mean that they will not let anyone on the alternate list know until first day of class? I hope they would notify the alternate list in the next two weeks so that people can make living arrangement. By the way which school is your top choice, since you're already accepted to one school?

18,500 instate for tuition ... and you have to have a laptop etc etc but they don't make you buy one. Living expenses are a lil bit pricey though, since the places relatively close to school are more expensive than what I'm used to.

Link --> http://my.lecom.edu/bradenton/pharm...faculty=0&prospective=1&admissions=1&current=

thanks but it says for the class of 2011 so it prob. went up a little. They have a fee called Technical Fee $300, technical my arse :laugh: I love how schools come up with all sort of little fees that add up haha.

Members don't see this ad :)
My top choice is still UF! I have my interview there next week. My choices are ranked in my signature below in the order of preference. I will hopefully be able to give up my seat at FAMU shortly, and then hopefully I will be a gator! We will see what happens! GOOD LUCK to all of you!:)

Hey everyone!!

I interviewed on May 8th and I recieved my acceptance call on Monday, May 12th! :)
Has anyone else from the May 8th interview heard back?

I am curious about housing and looking for roomates...But there is probably another thread for that....
Anways, I just wanted to say Good Luck to everyone!!! :)

Hey everyone!!

I interviewed on May 8th and I recieved my acceptance call on Monday, May 12th! :)

I am curious about housing and looking for roomates...But there is probably another thread for that....

congrats for getting the acceptance....good that you don't have to go through the waiting game that people on the alternate list have to..

Hey everyone!!

Congratulations!!!! The housing there is really cheap.

As for May 8th, I still haven't heard back... :( :scared:

Did anyone on the alternate list get acceptance offer this week?

Cambio
how was your interview today? I hope you get accepted to your #1 choice.

Awww, thanks for asking! IT WENT AMAZING! I LOVE UF! I really hope everything went well and I get in! I have heard that they reviewed files last Friday for some alternate, and call should be coming to the first alternate acceptees tomorrow! GOOD LUCK! Is LECOM where you want to be?

All the best!:)

I received a call from the Dean this afternoon telling me that I was accepted. The school is giving every accepted alternate 1 week to reply with a deposit for the spot because he stated that there were many alternates! I am excited!

GOOD LUCK to everyone else waiting!:):luck:

I got accepted today from alternate list as well...i am going to attend LECOM so there will be 1 spot open for NOVA west palm beach campus.:D

YEAH! I know you wanted to be closer to home! Congrats!:)

I just received a letter that I've been waitlisted from LECOM Bradenton...

Congratulations to everyone who get accepted.

Lecom is where I want to be, and I'm still waiting. I wish they would let you know where you are on the alternate list.
Congrats on your acceptance to LECOM! I hope that I will get some good new from LECOM next week.

Hey! Maybe I will be able to give you my seat, or at least allow someone on the alternate list to have it, pending my acceptance to UF! Here's hoping!:thumbup::love:

Congrats, guys!
CambioElMundo: have you decide to put down a deposit yet? I know you're waiting for UF. Tell me how it goes. My bf has similar stats, but he's on their alternate list.

Is your bf on the list pre or post interview? Just wondering? Well, to be honest, I am in a predicament because I really don't want to pay $500 on Thursday to be accepted to my top choice on Friday. LOL! I guess I am just going to have to wait until Wednesday or Thursday and HOPE I hear something! Mostly, I am just praying that things work out great! Are you going to UF for sure or still waiting on LECOM? :)

Pre, he has an interview in June...so I went ahead and put down the deposit, just in case. I haven't decided yet, my bf and I really want to go to UF together, so I'm waiting for him to get his acceptance :luck:

Good luck! I hope you get your packet soon =) They ship out from Gainesville. Mine was printed out on the 22nd, sent on the 24th, and received in Orlando on the 26th...hope that helps.

rejected. the wait is finally over.

bye bye sunny sarasota, hello 4 yrs of Atlanta.

rejected. the wait is finally over.

bye bye sunny sarasota, hello 4 yrs of Atlanta.

wow, i am really surprised that they rejected you, as your stats are great; especially, the PCAT. Plus you have 6 years of experience and a competitive GPA of 3.4...i think its LECOM's loss...good luck for the future...

schools tell u what u want to hear. My proof from ACPE site dosnt show lecom Bradenton as been accredited, i dont care if u called or not thats not proof. Im not trying to be rude but back up statements with proof. I can back up mine with links to ACPE website, and pharmcas stating they started their first class in 2007.

I have never heard of a Pharmacy school being given accredation without graduating its first class, its other campus is all the way in another state so i dont see how it would be treated the same bc both will mostly have different facilities and staff. As i said a statement about making a phone call serves no use. Then again i could call but i just might later on depends.

The LECOM Bradenton campus is another campus of LECOM - Erie. They are not two separate schools when it comes to accreditation, rather one school with 2 campuses. http://lecom.edu/school_pharmacy.php

Your prospective applicant colleague was correct to call ACPE and was given correct information.