Method of notification: Portal
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 05/31
Application complete date: 07/06
GPA (science, overall): sGPA: 4.00; Overall: 3.88
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22 AA, 21 TS, 21 PAT, No
Method of interview: In Person

Members don't see this ad.

Are they interviewing high stats first? Noticed that ppl who got interviews (and for other schools) are high stats
It can vary with schools. Some will do in state students first, some do out of state students first, some will do high stats first, some will do a mix.

I would also take what you see on here with a grain of salt. SDN has a high amount of very successful applicants and it doesn’t always represent the entire applicant pool in terms of stats or experiences.

So even if you’re an average or below average student, you still have a chance for early interviews if you applied early and meet the schools mission. Don’t be discouraged, many many schools havent sent interviews out. It’s only a handful!

Reactions: 2 users
It can vary with schools. Some will do in state students first, some do out of state students first, some will do high stats first, some will do a mix.

I would also take what you see on here with a grain of salt. SDN has a high amount of very successful applicants and it doesn’t always represent the entire applicant pool in terms of stats or experiences.

So even if you’re an average or below average student, you still have a chance for early interviews if you applied early and meet the schools mission. Don’t be discouraged, many many schools havent sent interviews out. It’s only a handful!

I already received an invite but just noticing a trend! Weird how certain schools work and Ik LECOM ghosts a lot of ppl

Members don't see this ad :)
Interview #1
Notification date:
7/17
Method of notification: Email
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/19
Application complete date: 6/21
GPA (science, overall): sGPA: 3.75; Overall: 3.81
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23 AA, 24 TS, 19 PAT, N/A
Method of interview: In-Person

Hi has anyone had an interview at LECOM before or know anything specific about the interview? I have one this upcoming fall and I am trying to plan flights. Does anyone remember how long that specific interview lasts?

Hi has anyone had an interview at LECOM before or know anything specific about the interview? I have one this upcoming fall and I am trying to plan flights. Does anyone remember how long that specific interview lasts?

I second this. I want to make sure I can plan a return flight that day and be okay. My interview is 8am and I would ideally like to book a 3pm flight same day

Interview # 2
School:
LECOM
Notification date: 8/9
AADSAS mail-out date: 07/11
Application complete date: 07/20
GPA (science, overall): 3.93, 3.9
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23/23/20/24/No
Dates available OR your interview date: 11/17 was the earliest available date :oops:
Method of interview: In-person

Interview #1
School: LECOM
Notification date:
8/9
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/25
Application complete date: 8/4
GPA: sGPA: 3.65; Overall: 3.70
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21 AA, 21 TS, 20 PAT, 22 RC, No
Method of interview: In Person

Members don't see this ad :)
Can anyone that has interviewed here confirm if they make you do soap carving during the interview

I already received an interview from them in July. And they just emailed me that they received my application from AADSAS. Do I disregard?

Interview #1
Notification Date: 07/17/23
Method of Notification: Email
Residency: IS
AADSAS mail-out date: 06/12/23
Application complete: 06/12/23
GPA (science, overall): 3.4, 3.5
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below 17): 22/21/20/25/no
Interview date: October 6, 2023
Method of Interview: In-person

Sorry to ask again but does anyone who has interviewed here before know the expected time the day will end. Trying to book an affordable flight home :/

Sorry to ask again but does anyone who has interviewed here before know the expected time the day will end. Trying to book an affordable flight home :/
I emailed asking them for this year, they said it should be from 8-2

Reactions: 1 users
I was checking my portal and i noticed that when you click on admissions, scroll down and click on view folder items it shows all the requirements not yet met. For me it shows nothing has been met including my DAT, letter of recommendation and my pre requisites. I completed my supplementary about a week ago and I have completed all of those requirements. Is anyone else having this issue?

I was checking my portal and i noticed that when you click on admissions, scroll down and click on view folder items it shows all the requirements not yet met. For me it shows nothing has been met including my DAT, letter of recommendation and my pre requisites. I completed my supplementary about a week ago and I have completed all of those requirements. Is anyone else having this issue?
The prerequisites status update is for the ones who are invited for interviews. I believe I read this statement in one of the emails they sent!

For the ones who already attended their interview, did your status change from "invited for interview" to "none"?

Hello! Has anyone been interviewed at LECOM dental yet? If so can you talk about your experience with the group aspect of the interview/ types of questions asked? Any advice is appreciated:)

Hello! Has anyone been interviewed at LECOM dental yet? If so can you talk about your experience with the group aspect of the interview/ types of questions asked? Any advice is appreciated:)
relax and be yourself
in a group interview, it is best not to try and talk over everyone, make your contribution while also acknowledging others

Has anyone received an interview more recently?

Reactions: 1 user
The prerequisites status update is for the ones who are invited for interviews. I believe I read this statement in one of the emails they sent!
So what did you do to fulfill the requirements? I submitted everything on ADEA AADSAS. Do I have to submit it separately through email or the LECOM portal?

So what did you do to fulfill the requirements? I submitted everything on ADEA AADSAS. Do I have to submit it separately through email or the LECOM portal?
After I received an interview from LECOM, I just waited! Few weeks later, all the pre-requisite requirements were checked.

For those that got interview invites, did you submit/upload anything after being invited to interview?

anyone get any interview invites recently?? applied july 11th and it's been radio silence for me and everywhere i look lol

anyone get any interview invites recently?? applied july 11th and it's been radio silence for me and everywhere i look lol
Literally same here. I think its just been radio silence! Been checking my email pretty much 247 looking for that invite LOL

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Interview #2
Notification date: 10/26/2023
AADSAS mail-out date: 08/19/2023
Application complete: 08/21/2023
GPA (overall, science): 3.58, 3.56
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23/24/18/21/no

Interview #2
Notification date: 10/26/2023
AADSAS mail-out date: 08/19/2023
Application complete: 08/21/2023
GPA (overall, science): 3.58, 3.56
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23/24/18/21/no
what time did you receive the invite?

Interview #2
Notification date:
10/26
AADSAS mail-out date: 09/19
Application complete date: 09/27
GPA (science, overall): sGPA: 3.78; Overall: 3.72
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21AA/21TS/19PAT/20RC/ No
Method of interview: In-Person

does anyone here know what the acceptance rate after the interview for this school is?

I haven’t received a secondary fee email since I applied on September 1st. Is secondary selective?

Interview #2
Notification Date: 10/26
Method: Email
Residency: OOS (NJ)
AADSAS mail-out: 8/15
Application Complete: 9/20
GPA (science, overall): 3.57, 3.66
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/below 17): 24/24/23/21/no
Dates available: Earliest 1/12
Method: in-person

Interview #3
Notification Date: 11/14
AADSAS Mail Out: 7/17
Application Complete: 8/22
GPA (science, overall): 3.55, 3.70
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below 17): 20/20/23/21/No
Interview date: earliest 2/2
Method: In-Person

Does LECOM offer application advising? Verified early June, but have yet to hear back. Assuming I've been rejected and seeking proactive feedback

Have the only acceptances they’re giving today already been already given at midnight?

Reactions: 1 users
Nothing yet from LECOM, don't know if I should expect a waitlist email or not :/

Does anyone who is accepting their offer know what exactly is due on January 15th? Obviously we have to pay the deposit by then but it's not clear what else is due by that date. Do we have to submit immunization records, drug test results, etc. by then? Or is that just by the time of orientation?

Does anyone who is accepting their offer know what exactly is due on January 15th? Obviously we have to pay the deposit by then but it's not clear what else is due by that date. Do we have to submit immunization records, drug test results, etc. by then? Or is that just by the time of orientation?
At minimum, the check is due. You also likely have to submit some commitment document stating you are formally accepting their offer and placing a deposit down. Other information such as immunization records, final transcripts, etc., usually will be due later down the line... usually near the end of spring semester but before you start orientation.