LECOM Dental Class of 2028 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Started by artist2022
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If we haven't received an interview, would anyone suggest sending a letter of intent/interest to the school? It's my top school and I went and toured there in November and met with some faculty.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just got an acceptance just now
I want to ask something, but idk if I can word it for anyone to understand.

So you know how this person just got accepted. Do you guys think at the time he/she got accepted, that’s when a whole bunch of other students received acceptance too? Like they sent out all the whole batch at that moment in time.

I’m basically asking is second round of acceptance over
Or do u think it was random. Like acceptance there, maybe acceptance in a few hours, some days later.
 
I want to ask something, but idk if I can word it for anyone to understand.

So you know how this person just got accepted. Do you guys think at the time he/she got accepted, that’s when a whole bunch of other students received acceptance too? Like they sent out all the whole batch at that moment in time.

I’m basically asking is second round of acceptance over
Or do u think it was random. Like acceptance there, maybe acceptance in a few hours, some days later.
I really want to know this as well.
 
I want to ask something, but idk if I can word it for anyone to understand.

So you know how this person just got accepted. Do you guys think at the time he/she got accepted, that’s when a whole bunch of other students received acceptance too? Like they sent out all the whole batch at that moment in time.

I’m basically asking is second round of acceptance over
Or do u think it was random. Like acceptance there, maybe acceptance in a few hours, some days later.
I would bet that the second round of acceptances is over, but I could be wrong
 
I want to ask something, but idk if I can word it for anyone to understand.

So you know how this person just got accepted. Do you guys think at the time he/she got accepted, that’s when a whole bunch of other students received acceptance too? Like they sent out all the whole batch at that moment in time.

I’m basically asking is second round of acceptance over
Or do u think it was random. Like acceptance there, maybe acceptance in a few hours, some days later.
no one knows for sure
it's likely that they accepted a batch of people to fill the spots that people turned down
but whether that's all for a while is school and year dependent...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad