LECOM Dental Class of 2028 Interview/Acceptance Thread

When does LECOM start giving out more interviews?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Do you guys think they will send out any acceptances today?

Reactions: 1 user
When is the second round of acceptances sent out? Does anyone know if it's soon?

When I interviewed in late December, they said we would hear back on the 15th
According to last year's thread, they don't always follow the date to a T. It should be within the next couple of days though.

If we haven't received an interview, would anyone suggest sending a letter of intent/interest to the school? It's my top school and I went and toured there in November and met with some faculty.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got an acceptance just now
I want to ask something, but idk if I can word it for anyone to understand.

So you know how this person just got accepted. Do you guys think at the time he/she got accepted, that’s when a whole bunch of other students received acceptance too? Like they sent out all the whole batch at that moment in time.

I’m basically asking is second round of acceptance over
Or do u think it was random. Like acceptance there, maybe acceptance in a few hours, some days later.

So you know how this person just got accepted. Do you guys think at the time he/she got accepted, that’s when a whole bunch of other students received acceptance too? Like they sent out all the whole batch at that moment in time.

Or do u think it was random. Like acceptance there, maybe acceptance in a few hours, some days later.
I really want to know this as well.

I would bet that the second round of acceptances is over, but I could be wrong

no one knows for sure
it's likely that they accepted a batch of people to fill the spots that people turned down
but whether that's all for a while is school and year dependent...

Thank you! I interviewed in August, my interview post should be in this thread :)
Ok I’m glad u interviewed in August . I did too, and thought at this point all acceptances would be from the December Interviews and on

Ok I’m glad u interviewed in August . I did too, and thought at this point all acceptances would be from the December Interviews and on
I interviewed in August too, and have just been playing the waiting game. Hopefully will hear back soon!

Received an offer at noon on 1/19. I'll be turning down my seat.