Lecom Distance and campus

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Futurerx888

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those that interviewed at lecom for either distance or campus, if the portal says the admissions has made a decision on your file. You will receive by mail in 10 days, it that a rejection or alternate waitlist? I interviewed on 3/5
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
what if I apply again on mAY 5 while I am still on the waiting list, will they just put me for the next cycle. I do not mind taking a year off and doing a masters program or something.
 
what if I apply again on mAY 5 while I am still on the waiting list, will they just put me for the next cycle. I do not mind taking a year off and doing a masters program or something.
I’m actually not entirely sure the cycle ends in June. If you do reapply, then it will be for next cycle