Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know LECOM Elmira set a goal to start 2020, and I assumed it would be like LECOM-B and involve a separate application.
Anyone know if there is word about a common application (as Erie and Seton Hill are combined)?
Or better yet, any word that there were indeed no delays and will open on time?
I didn't see it listed yet on AACOMAS, so I wasn't certain if they were going to try and make it a separate application once it was opened and/or draw on apps from Erie and/or Bradenton until then.
Anyone know?
Anyone know if there is word about a common application (as Erie and Seton Hill are combined)?
Or better yet, any word that there were indeed no delays and will open on time?
I didn't see it listed yet on AACOMAS, so I wasn't certain if they were going to try and make it a separate application once it was opened and/or draw on apps from Erie and/or Bradenton until then.
Anyone know?