LECOM-Erie, What is a good place to rent appartments?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BackeyWackey

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just curious, I am from Illinois and have never step foot in PA, so Im not too sure what is avalible by LECOM Erie campus. Any suggestions? Thanks. I tried look for apts on the internet, but you have to pay to sign up for a lot of services that show you places.

Members don't see this ad.

I've been looking at that same thing since there's no dorms. I visited this web site that had a whole bunch of different communities that you could tour and look at cost.

http://www.homesandland.com/ApartmentsListing.cfm?&ListingId=2393222

If you hit tour a page will come up with all the different communities and you can look at them. The Village Apartments look very nice. Hope this helps.

There are some "communities" right next to the LECOM. I have no information on them at all, other than they do look pricey but nice.

LECOM has not provided any assistance about housing?

Members don't see this ad :)
LECOM has not provided any assistance about housing?

They haven't sent anything out yet, but I just found out that they should be sending a housing packet out at the end of may or early june

they will send you a housing packet with a roomate list

the 2 most popular realtors are Pastore and Maleno, try those, they have mulitple properties around Lecom

I called the apartment building that is right next door to LECOM. They told me they had a waiting list of around 80 people. That's not a typo, eighty people. I ended up just doing everything over the internet. I have only seen pictures of the townhome that I signed a year lease on. I so hope that I don't get there and it's a total dump in the worst side of town. But there wasn't much else of an option for me since I live all the way across the country. I figure "eh...I'm renting it. Not buying it. If it's a dump, I'll deal with it" *crossing her fingers and hoping for the best*

looking for a female roomate, non-smoker, i have a townhouse in Erie, PA
email me for more info, i'm willing to break my lease if need be to move into your place,
thanks,