LECOM Match

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

(nicedream)

Fitter Happier
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have, or know where to get, the match list for LECOM, past years or present?

Members don't see this ad.

Hmm....from my recollection they keep it under "double-secret-squirrel-probation"......ie....its not published.
But for gits and shiggles, as it hasnt been posted in a while....this is what we get in erie......
http://www.ajuel.com/Lecom framepage.htm

Cant wait to see what the Czars put up for you in FL.......

stomper

Originally posted by stomper627
Hmm....from my recollection they keep it under "double-secret-squirrel-probation"......ie....its not published.
But for gits and shiggles, as it hasnt been posted in a while....this is what we get in erie......
http://www.ajuel.com/Lecom framepage.htm

Cant wait to see what the Czars put up for you in FL.......

stomper

What is that???? I am so bewildered....

By the way, any anecdotal match results? Heard of anyone getting a derm spot, or other tough specialties?

Members don't see this ad :)
Well (nicedream) let me start by first saying, don't freak out everything is going to be ok.
The site that Stomper posted was/is a site that contains pillars that were supposed to istalled into the atrium of the new edition at the Erie school. Now whether this information is accurate I can not say for sure since it was all rumor when I heard it.
Now, with that said , I can at least speak for myself when I say I haven't had too many problems since I've been here which I attribute mainly to the flexability of the PBL program.;)

Those pictures of the pillars are always good for a laugh... :laugh:

I remember when I was applying to LECOM (in 2000) they put their match list up on the website, and they haven't put it up since. If I remember correctly, though, a lot of people go to the hospitals that are a part of LECOM's OPTI.

I don't know why they don't release the match list anymore :confused:

This is the closest thing there is

*bump*
Did a match list ever surface?

I'd be interested to see an updated list too.

The 2004 match list is actually on LECOM's notes server. If you can find anyone who is currently attending LECOM they will be able to get it for you. I tried to get onto the notes server but it doesn't recognize my username anymore.

STOMPER! and DOtobe -

How's your year going? Hope all is well.

To everyone else, the latest LECOM class did pretty well. We got a couple of derm slots, a bunch of us got Rads (two in Hawaii!), a lot more with anesthesiology, and a good number in surgery. And of course we wouldn't be a good ol' DOh! school if a majority didn't go primary care.

I have access to the list. PM me for more info!

dtn3t said:
STOMPER! and DOtobe -

How's your year going? Hope all is well.

To everyone else, the latest LECOM class did pretty well. We got a couple of derm slots, a bunch of us got Rads (two in Hawaii!), a lot more with anesthesiology, and a good number in surgery. And of course we wouldn't be a good ol' DOh! school if a majority didn't go primary care.

Hey, how are you doing? I had to think for a second who you were...you changed your SDN username on me! ;) How's peds going?

Things are going okay here. I have started off my internship year with general surgery, and the hours suck. I'm exhausted and moody...I can't wait till next month when I do outpatient surgery and have hours of 8-5! Only 10 more days...I can't wait! I don't start doing any actual family practice rotations till my third rotation. Can't wait to actually start doing what my residency is!

DOtobe said:
Hey, how are you doing? I had to think for a second who you were...you changed your SDN username on me! ;) How's peds going?

Things are going okay here. I have started off my internship year with general surgery, and the hours suck. I'm exhausted and moody...I can't wait till next month when I do outpatient surgery and have hours of 8-5! Only 10 more days...I can't wait! I don't start doing any actual family practice rotations till my third rotation. Can't wait to actually start doing what my residency is!

Hey, what hospital are you doing your internship? I'm in the Pittsburgh area too. Class of 2006.