Go Cougs!!!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 22, 2003
Lyndhurst, NJ
    Hmm....from my recollection they keep it under "double-secret-squirrel-probation"......ie....its not published.
    But for gits and shiggles, as it hasnt been posted in a while....this is what we get in erie......
    http://www.ajuel.com/Lecom framepage.htm

Cant wait to see what the Czars put up for you in FL.......

stomper

(nicedream)

Fitter Happier
    7+ Year Member
    15+ Year Member
    Mar 10, 2004
    The Sea
      Originally posted by stomper627
      Hmm....from my recollection they keep it under "double-secret-squirrel-probation"......ie....its not published.
      But for gits and shiggles, as it hasnt been posted in a while....this is what we get in erie......
      http://www.ajuel.com/Lecom framepage.htm

Cant wait to see what the Czars put up for you in FL.......

stomper

What is that???? I am so bewildered....

By the way, any anecdotal match results? Heard of anyone getting a derm spot, or other tough specialties?

About the Ads

Non-Trad DO

10+ Year Member
      15+ Year Member
      Jul 12, 2002
      Miami, FL
      1. Resident [Any Field]
        Well (nicedream) let me start by first saying, don't freak out everything is going to be ok.
        The site that Stomper posted was/is a site that contains pillars that were supposed to istalled into the atrium of the new edition at the Erie school. Now whether this information is accurate I can not say for sure since it was all rumor when I heard it.
        Now, with that said , I can at least speak for myself when I say I haven't had too many problems since I've been here which I attribute mainly to the flexability of the PBL program.;)

DOtobe

10+ Year Member
        15+ Year Member
        Dec 13, 2000
        Pittsburgh, PA
        www.myspace.com
        1. Attending Physician
          Those pictures of the pillars are always good for a laugh... :laugh:

I remember when I was applying to LECOM (in 2000) they put their match list up on the website, and they haven't put it up since. If I remember correctly, though, a lot of people go to the hospitals that are a part of LECOM's OPTI.

I don't know why they don't release the match list anymore :confused:

This is the closest thing there is

dtn3t

15+ Year Member
          Jun 2, 2004
          1. Attending Physician
            STOMPER! and DOtobe -

How's your year going? Hope all is well.

To everyone else, the latest LECOM class did pretty well. We got a couple of derm slots, a bunch of us got Rads (two in Hawaii!), a lot more with anesthesiology, and a good number in surgery. And of course we wouldn't be a good ol' DOh! school if a majority didn't go primary care.

DOtobe

10+ Year Member
            15+ Year Member
            Dec 13, 2000
            Pittsburgh, PA
            www.myspace.com
            1. Attending Physician
              dtn3t said:
              STOMPER! and DOtobe -

How's your year going? Hope all is well.

To everyone else, the latest LECOM class did pretty well. We got a couple of derm slots, a bunch of us got Rads (two in Hawaii!), a lot more with anesthesiology, and a good number in surgery. And of course we wouldn't be a good ol' DOh! school if a majority didn't go primary care.

Hey, how are you doing? I had to think for a second who you were...you changed your SDN username on me! ;) How's peds going?

Things are going okay here. I have started off my internship year with general surgery, and the hours suck. I'm exhausted and moody...I can't wait till next month when I do outpatient surgery and have hours of 8-5! Only 10 more days...I can't wait! I don't start doing any actual family practice rotations till my third rotation. Can't wait to actually start doing what my residency is!

Fooman

7+ Year Member
              15+ Year Member
              Aug 15, 2001
              Pittsburgh, PA
                DOtobe said:
                Hey, how are you doing? I had to think for a second who you were...you changed your SDN username on me! ;) How's peds going?

Things are going okay here. I have started off my internship year with general surgery, and the hours suck. I'm exhausted and moody...I can't wait till next month when I do outpatient surgery and have hours of 8-5! Only 10 more days...I can't wait! I don't start doing any actual family practice rotations till my third rotation. Can't wait to actually start doing what my residency is!

Hey, what hospital are you doing your internship? I'm in the Pittsburgh area too. Class of 2006.

About the Ads
                This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
                2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
                3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
                4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
                5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
                6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
                7. This thread is locked.