You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Lecom Pharmacy Class Of 2024
Started by Futurerx888
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, yes there is a Facebook page for lecom class of 2024Hi,
Thank you for starting this thread. Has anyone created a Facebook page for the Bradenton School of Pharmacy Class of 2024? While I haven't used Facebook for awhile, I figured it would be a good platform to start a class page.
Hello, yes I have completed all prerequisites before applying. I’m pretty sure they will still look at your application even if you have a class in progress, they’re very accommodating. Good luck!Hi, did you complete all prerequisites before applying? I have to complete Statistics and start on 4/28. Do you think they will take my application before completing the course?
Just though I’d create a thread for anyone who had gotten accepted for Lecom’s Bradenton campus pharmacy pathway.
Hi,
So I got a phone call the day after my interview notifying me that I was accepted but I did not receive an email about the background check and I'm still waiting on receiving my matriculation package in the mail. After you were accepted, how long did it take for them to email you about the background check? Was it before or after you got your matriculation package?
Hello. Actually, I never received an email regarding the background check, I think it’ll be coming soon via email, I actually just sent my matriculation deposit yesterday and overnighted it. Within the next week we most likely will be hearing from them and yea I haven’t gotten my matriculation package either. Since I live in New York, things are off due to covid 19 so..I’ve been emailing them basically every weekHi,
So I got a phone call the day after my interview notifying me that I was accepted but I did not receive an email about the background check and I'm still waiting on receiving my matriculation package in the mail. After you were accepted, how long did it take for them to email you about the background check? Was it before or after you got your matriculation package?
Thank you for the info, I appreciate it!Hello. Actually, I never received an email regarding the background check, I think it’ll be coming soon via email, I actually just sent my matriculation deposit yesterday and overnighted it. Within the next week we most likely will be hearing from them and yea I haven’t gotten my matriculation package either. Since I live in New York, things are off due to covid 19 so..I’ve been emailing them basically every week
Your welcome!Thank you for the info, I appreciate it!
They just emailed me the matriculation packet via email..they should be sending it to you soon!Thank you for the info, I appreciate it!
PacificEricRX
Full Member
I interviewed 4/14 and had the "30 days response in mail"...then it changed to "you will hear from us in 10 days"...hope thats a good sign....I called and was told they were mailed out this past Monday 4/20.
I think you’ll be fine I had to email them everyday because there’s trouble with the mail where I live lolI interviewed 4/14 and had the "30 days response in mail"...then it changed to "you will hear from us in 10 days"...hope thats a good sign....I called and was told they were mailed out this past Monday 4/20.
They had to email me my acceptance letterI think you’ll be fine I had to email them everyday because there’s trouble with the mail where I live lol
KalisMedGirl
Full Member
For those that have been accepted, do you think I will stand a chance with a 3.2 gpa?
For those that have been accepted, do you think I will stand a chance with a 3.2 gpa?
Hello. You should be fine. Did you receive a virtual interview yet? I believe that’s what they’re doing now
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah, you have a good chance. Is this cumulative or science GPA? By the way, all LECOM pharmacy is now going online for the first fall semester of this year due to the virus. Still not sure what they will do second semester.For those that have been accepted, do you think I will stand a chance with a 3.2 gpa?
You probably got accepted because I saw the same thing. Did you get your mail yet?I interviewed 4/14 and had the "30 days response in mail"...then it changed to "you will hear from us in 10 days"...hope thats a good sign....I called and was told they were mailed out this past Monday 4/20.
Perhaps it will resume on campus?Yeah, you have a good chance. Is this cumulative or science GPA? By the way, all LECOM pharmacy is now going online for the first fall semester of this year due to the virus. Still not sure what they will do second semester.
What’s terrifying is that in the fall there may be a second wave of covid
PacificEricRX
Full Member
I was placed on the Alternate list....So off to Mercer it is. Happy class of 2024 to all!!You probably got accepted because I saw the same thing. Did you get your mail yet?
I was placed on the Alternate list....So off to Mercer it is. Happy class of 2024 to all!!
I was placed on the Alternate list....So off to Mercer it is. Happy class of 2024 to all!!
Good luck!!! 🙂
Samyo
Full Member
Did you accept the waiting list ?I was placed on the Alternate list....So off to Mercer it is. Happy class of 2024 to all!!
did you here back?Hey all, did anyone was on waiting list and received a phone call from Lecom for acceptance???
They said they’ll email me. Even though I was accepted to the campus..and we’ll be doing online, I was looking ahead after or if Covid let’s up to do permanent distance
Samyo
Full Member
No I didn’t , I email them several time and they never respond back to me .did you here back?
Samyo
Full Member
They said they’ll email me. Even though I was accepted to the campus..and we’ll be doing online, I was looking ahead after or if Covid let’s up to do permanent distance
Congratulations to you , is it true that Lecom will start online till Covid -19 situation solve ?
Oh it shows the school is temporarily closed and you should try emailing Jordan KoperNo I didn’t , I email them several time and they never respond back to me .
Yes they actually spoke with us this morning via zoom regarding that. There may be a second waveCongratulations to you , is it true that Lecom will start online till Covid -19 situation solve ?
Samyo
Full Member
Oh I hope everything going well with you !Yes they actually spoke with us this morning via zoom regarding that. There may be a second wave
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Samyo
Full Member
I’ll try email him again , thanksOh it shows the school is temporarily closed and you should try emailing Jordan Koper
Thank You and I hope everything is going well for you tooOh I hope everything going well with you !
D
deleted727644
Don’t go to LECOM. Worst school with unfair rules and 1/3 of students failed NAPLEX
PacificEricRX
Full Member
Nah Im going to Mercer in my hometown!! Lecom did email me today, to apply for the FLA location, guess there are seats open..Did you accept the waiting list ?
Samyo
Full Member
Oh I see, Good luck with your path !Nah Im going to Mercer in my hometown!! Lecom did email me today, to apply for the FLA location, guess there are seats open..
Sniper7Wolf
Full Member
How long did it take to get an interview invite after the status changes to “admissions committee is reviewing your application?”
Do not go to LECOM it is notorious all over the pharmacy community for being a joke of a school. Many hiring managers and residency directors will not take you seriously.How long did it take to get an interview invite after the status changes to “admissions committee is reviewing your application?”