Lecom Pharmacy Class Of 2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Futurerx888

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just though I’d create a thread for anyone who had gotten accepted for Lecom’s Bradenton campus pharmacy pathway.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi,

Thank you for starting this thread. Has anyone created a Facebook page for the Bradenton School of Pharmacy Class of 2024? While I haven't used Facebook for awhile, I figured it would be a good platform to start a class page.

Hi, did you complete all prerequisites before applying? I have to complete Statistics and start on 4/28. Do you think they will take my application before completing the course?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, did you complete all prerequisites before applying? I have to complete Statistics and start on 4/28. Do you think they will take my application before completing the course?
Hello, yes I have completed all prerequisites before applying. I’m pretty sure they will still look at your application even if you have a class in progress, they’re very accommodating. Good luck!

Just though I’d create a thread for anyone who had gotten accepted for Lecom’s Bradenton campus pharmacy pathway.

Hi,

So I got a phone call the day after my interview notifying me that I was accepted but I did not receive an email about the background check and I'm still waiting on receiving my matriculation package in the mail. After you were accepted, how long did it take for them to email you about the background check? Was it before or after you got your matriculation package?

Hi,

So I got a phone call the day after my interview notifying me that I was accepted but I did not receive an email about the background check and I'm still waiting on receiving my matriculation package in the mail. After you were accepted, how long did it take for them to email you about the background check? Was it before or after you got your matriculation package?
Hello. Actually, I never received an email regarding the background check, I think it’ll be coming soon via email, I actually just sent my matriculation deposit yesterday and overnighted it. Within the next week we most likely will be hearing from them and yea I haven’t gotten my matriculation package either. Since I live in New York, things are off due to covid 19 so..I’ve been emailing them basically every week

Hello. Actually, I never received an email regarding the background check, I think it’ll be coming soon via email, I actually just sent my matriculation deposit yesterday and overnighted it. Within the next week we most likely will be hearing from them and yea I haven’t gotten my matriculation package either. Since I live in New York, things are off due to covid 19 so..I’ve been emailing them basically every week
Thank you for the info, I appreciate it!

I interviewed 4/14 and had the "30 days response in mail"...then it changed to "you will hear from us in 10 days"...hope thats a good sign....I called and was told they were mailed out this past Monday 4/20.

Reactions: 1 users
I interviewed 4/14 and had the "30 days response in mail"...then it changed to "you will hear from us in 10 days"...hope thats a good sign....I called and was told they were mailed out this past Monday 4/20.
I think you’ll be fine I had to email them everyday because there’s trouble with the mail where I live lol

Members don't see this ad :)
For those that have been accepted, do you think I will stand a chance with a 3.2 gpa?

For those that have been accepted, do you think I will stand a chance with a 3.2 gpa?
Yeah, you have a good chance. Is this cumulative or science GPA? By the way, all LECOM pharmacy is now going online for the first fall semester of this year due to the virus. Still not sure what they will do second semester.

You probably got accepted because I saw the same thing. Did you get your mail yet?

Yeah, you have a good chance. Is this cumulative or science GPA? By the way, all LECOM pharmacy is now going online for the first fall semester of this year due to the virus. Still not sure what they will do second semester.
Perhaps it will resume on campus?

What’s terrifying is that in the fall there may be a second wave of covid

You probably got accepted because I saw the same thing. Did you get your mail yet?
I was placed on the Alternate list....So off to Mercer it is. Happy class of 2024 to all!!

Hey all, did anyone was on waiting list and received a phone call from Lecom for acceptance???

They said they’ll email me. Even though I was accepted to the campus..and we’ll be doing online, I was looking ahead after or if Covid let’s up to do permanent distance

They said they’ll email me. Even though I was accepted to the campus..and we’ll be doing online, I was looking ahead after or if Covid let’s up to do permanent distance

Congratulations to you , is it true that Lecom will start online till Covid -19 situation solve ?

No I didn’t , I email them several time and they never respond back to me .
Oh it shows the school is temporarily closed and you should try emailing Jordan Koper

Congratulations to you , is it true that Lecom will start online till Covid -19 situation solve ?
Yes they actually spoke with us this morning via zoom regarding that. There may be a second wave

Don’t go to LECOM. Worst school with unfair rules and 1/3 of students failed NAPLEX

How long did it take to get an interview invite after the status changes to “admissions committee is reviewing your application?”

How long did it take to get an interview invite after the status changes to “admissions committee is reviewing your application?”
Do not go to LECOM it is notorious all over the pharmacy community for being a joke of a school. Many hiring managers and residency directors will not take you seriously.