You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
LECOM pharmacy class of 2025 interview
Started by Sniper7Wolf
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I got accepted right after the interview. I would really like to hear feedback from the recently graduated to see how their transition into the workforce was. Especially if there are any Puerto Ricans.
Will you be attending this school?I got accepted right after the interview. I would really like to hear feedback from the recently graduated to see how their transition into the workforce was. Especially if there are any Puerto Ricans.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sniper7Wolf
Full Member
I got accepted right after the interview. I would really like to hear feedback from the recently graduated to see how their transition into the workforce was. Especially if there are any Puerto Ricans.
Congratulations!! I got accepted as well for the class of 2025 distance pathway!
Congratulations! Is that the only pathway you applied too?Congratulations!! I got accepted as well for the class of 2025 distance pathway!
Sniper7Wolf
Full Member
Congratulations! Is that the only pathway you applied too?
I applied to the Florida campus and distance and got accepted to both. So I had to decide which one I wanted to go to and chose distance.
Nice! If you don't mind me asking, what were your stats and did you apply with the PCAT?I applied to the Florida campus and distance and got accepted to both. So I had to decide which one I wanted to go to and chose distance.
Sniper7Wolf
Full Member
Nice! If you don't mind me asking, what were your stats and did you apply with the PCAT?
No PCAT. Science GPA: 4.0. Overall GPA: 4.0.
Plenty of pharmacy experience.
ksalyer30030
New Member
I also got accepted for the class of 2025 DE pathway! Did they accept you during the interview?Congratulations!! I got accepted as well for the class of 2025 distance pathway!
ksalyer30030
New Member
I also got accepted during the interview! Congratulations!I got accepted right after the interview. I would really like to hear feedback from the recently graduated to see how their transition into the workforce was. Especially if there are any Puerto Ricans.
Sniper7Wolf
Full Member
Yes they did. Congratulations by the way! Did you choose a school yet?I also got accepted for the class of 2025 DE pathway! Did they accept you during the interview?
ksalyer30030
New Member
Me too! And thank you. I chose LECOM. How about you?Yes they did. Congratulations by the way! Did you choose a school yet?
Sniper7Wolf
Full Member
Same here. You excited to get started?Me too! And thank you. I chose LECOM. How about you?
Pharmacy student here. I would go with another school if possible. LECOM is commonly talked about amongst pharmacists as being one of the worst schools in the nation. With the job market being how it is in the United States, you will have a hard time landing a residency and job upon graduation just by virtue of having that school's name next to your degree.Same here. You excited to get started?
ksalyer30030
New Member
I am! A little nervous. How about you?Same here. You excited to get started?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ksalyer30030
New Member
Are you currently a student at LECOM?Pharmacy student here. I would go with another school if possible. LECOM is commonly talked about amongst pharmacists as being one of the worst schools in the nation. With the job market being how it is in the United States, you will have a hard time landing a residency and job upon graduation just by virtue of having that school's name next to your degree.
D
deleted727644
Pharmacy student here. I would go with another school if possible. LECOM is commonly talked about amongst pharmacists as being one of the worst schools in the nation. With the job market being how it is in the United States, you will have a hard time landing a residency and job upon graduation just by virtue of having that school's name next to your degree.
Agreed. It’s a terrible school. You’ll basically feel on your own and teach yourself. The faculty and admin are very unsupportive. They try everything they can to fail you and give you PTSD
pharmgal22!
New Member
I have not had this experience at all. I know a lot of students that have gotten great positions and residencies. My experience is at the Erie campus and the faculty have been really great.
Which pathway are you interviewing for? Their questions range from the typical why have you chosen pharmacy? Some situational type-like questions. You're given prompts to choose from for the essay. Good luck!Hi I have interview in February 9the. I'm wondering what kind of equations they will ask and are there essay to write during the interview?
Hi I did the interview and I got accept thanks god.Which pathway are you interviewing for? Their questions range from the typical why have you chosen pharmacy? Some situational type-like questions. You're given prompts to choose from for the essay. Good luck!
Congrats! Which pathway did you get accepted into?Hi I did the interview and I got accept thanks god.
Thank you so much. Distance pathwayCongrats! Which pathway did you get accepted into?
I think they still ask for a copy to keep a record on for themselves. What was your GPA?After receiving the agreement letter do we have to send the transcripts again to LECOM? I thought pharmcas already sent it to them.
Agreed. It’s a terrible school. You’ll basically feel on your own and teach yourself. The faculty and admin are very unsupportive. They try everything they can to fail you and give you PTSD
I would think experiencing PTSD as a student would be one of the best forms of training you could get to prepare you for a pharmacy career.
Thank you. Gpa 3.0I think they still ask for a copy to keep a record on for themselves. What was your GPA?
pharmacy27
New Member
hi, when did you hear back from Lecom about your acceptance?Hi I did the interview and I got accept thanks god.
You should hear back within a week. Which campus did you apply too? Did you interview with them?hi, when did you hear back from Lecom about your acceptance?
pharmacy27
New Member
I had my interview on 2/18/2021, I did not receive an email from them yet. Does that mean that I did not get accepted? I applied for Phamd online program.You should hear back within a week. Which campus did you apply too? Did you interview with them?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
pharmacy27
New Member
congratulations on your acceptance.
when did you hear back from them?
when did you hear back from them?
pharmacy27
New Member
Congrats! Which pathway did you get accepted into?
congratulations on your acceptance.
when did you hear back from them?
Congratulations on your acceptance. When did you hear back from them ?Hi I did the interview and I got accept thanks god.
They send your decision letter via postal mail. I think you should be getting your letter soon if you still haven't. Best of luck to you!I had my interview on 2/18/2021, I did not receive an email from them yet. Does that mean that I did not get accepted? I applied for Phamd online program.
Sniper7Wolf
Full Member
Did you start the prematriculation success program yet?I am! A little nervous. How about you?
pharmacy27
New Member
Does anyone know how much approximately is the tuition after the financial aid for the PharmD online pathway?
Couldn't give you an exact cost, but the program in Erie seems to be the most affordable tuition wise. Did you get in?Does anyone know how much approximately is the tuition after the financial aid for the PharmD online pathway?
Sniper7Wolf
Full Member
Are you attending Erie DE?Couldn't give you an exact cost, but the program in Erie seems to be the most affordable tuition wise. Did you get in?
I've been told there is a high chance that classes will continue to be remote in the fall. Have you heard anything in terms of how classes are going to be held?Are you attending Erie DE?
Sniper7Wolf
Full Member
Im doing the distance program, not sure about the regular. Are attending Erie?I've been told there is a high chance that classes will continue to be remote in the fall. Have you heard anything in terms of how classes are going to be held?
pharmacy27
New Member
For the distance program, are you doing your clinical rotations from second year?Im doing the distance program, not sure about the regular. Are attending Erie?
Sniper7Wolf
Full Member
You do it every summer on campus.For the distance program, are you doing your clinical rotations from second year?
I got accepted into their program.Im doing the distance program, not sure about the regular. Are attending Erie?
Sniper7Wolf
Full Member
Are you going to go there school?I got accepted into their program.
Yeah, I'll be attending.Are you going to go there school?
Sniper7Wolf
Full Member
I posted another thread earlier to see if anyone who was attending lecom de 2021 wanted to make a Whatsapp chat group so we can all help eachother study and share resources and what not.Yeah, I'll be attending.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you happen to know when we're supposed to hear back from financial aid?I posted another thread earlier to see if anyone who was attending lecom de 2021 wanted to make a Whatsapp chat group so we can all help eachother study and share resources and what not.
Sniper7Wolf
Full Member
Sorry I do not know since my tuition is going to be payed for. I would message LECOM.Do you happen to know when we're supposed to hear back from financial aid?
Quick question: do you have a date of entry for both the background check and drug screen on your immunization report on the portal?Sorry I do not know since my tuition is going to be payed for. I would message LECOM.
I posted another thread earlier to see if anyone who was attending lecom de 2021 wanted to make a Whatsapp chat group so we can all help eachother study and share resources and what not.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 4K