LECOM pharmacy class of 2025 interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sniper7Wolf

Reaction score
Greetings everyone,

Anyone else awaiting an interview invite for LECOM pharmacy school?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I got accepted right after the interview. I would really like to hear feedback from the recently graduated to see how their transition into the workforce was. Especially if there are any Puerto Ricans.

I got accepted right after the interview. I would really like to hear feedback from the recently graduated to see how their transition into the workforce was. Especially if there are any Puerto Ricans.
Will you be attending this school?

Members don't see this ad :)

Congratulations!! I got accepted as well for the class of 2025 distance pathway!

Congratulations! Is that the only pathway you applied too?

I applied to the Florida campus and distance and got accepted to both. So I had to decide which one I wanted to go to and chose distance.

I applied to the Florida campus and distance and got accepted to both. So I had to decide which one I wanted to go to and chose distance.
Nice! If you don't mind me asking, what were your stats and did you apply with the PCAT?

I also got accepted during the interview! Congratulations!

Members don't see this ad :)
Same here. You excited to get started?
Pharmacy student here. I would go with another school if possible. LECOM is commonly talked about amongst pharmacists as being one of the worst schools in the nation. With the job market being how it is in the United States, you will have a hard time landing a residency and job upon graduation just by virtue of having that school's name next to your degree.

• Wow
Pharmacy student here. I would go with another school if possible. LECOM is commonly talked about amongst pharmacists as being one of the worst schools in the nation. With the job market being how it is in the United States, you will have a hard time landing a residency and job upon graduation just by virtue of having that school's name next to your degree.
Are you currently a student at LECOM?

Agreed. It’s a terrible school. You’ll basically feel on your own and teach yourself. The faculty and admin are very unsupportive. They try everything they can to fail you and give you PTSD

I have not had this experience at all. I know a lot of students that have gotten great positions and residencies. My experience is at the Erie campus and the faculty have been really great.

Hi I have interview in February 9the. I'm wondering what kind of equations they will ask and are there essay to write during the interview?

Hi I have interview in February 9the. I'm wondering what kind of equations they will ask and are there essay to write during the interview?
Which pathway are you interviewing for? Their questions range from the typical why have you chosen pharmacy? Some situational type-like questions. You're given prompts to choose from for the essay. Good luck!

Which pathway are you interviewing for? Their questions range from the typical why have you chosen pharmacy? Some situational type-like questions. You're given prompts to choose from for the essay. Good luck!
Hi I did the interview and I got accept thanks god.

After receiving the agreement letter do we have to send the transcripts again to LECOM? I thought pharmcas already sent it to them.

After receiving the agreement letter do we have to send the transcripts again to LECOM? I thought pharmcas already sent it to them.
I think they still ask for a copy to keep a record on for themselves. What was your GPA?

Agreed. It’s a terrible school. You’ll basically feel on your own and teach yourself. The faculty and admin are very unsupportive. They try everything they can to fail you and give you PTSD

I would think experiencing PTSD as a student would be one of the best forms of training you could get to prepare you for a pharmacy career.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
You should hear back within a week. Which campus did you apply too? Did you interview with them?
I had my interview on 2/18/2021, I did not receive an email from them yet. Does that mean that I did not get accepted? I applied for Phamd online program.

congratulations on your acceptance.
when did you hear back from them?

I had my interview on 2/18/2021, I did not receive an email from them yet. Does that mean that I did not get accepted? I applied for Phamd online program.
They send your decision letter via postal mail. I think you should be getting your letter soon if you still haven't. Best of luck to you!

Does anyone know how much approximately is the tuition after the financial aid for the PharmD online pathway?

Does anyone know how much approximately is the tuition after the financial aid for the PharmD online pathway?
Couldn't give you an exact cost, but the program in Erie seems to be the most affordable tuition wise. Did you get in?

Are you attending Erie DE?
I've been told there is a high chance that classes will continue to be remote in the fall. Have you heard anything in terms of how classes are going to be held?

I've been told there is a high chance that classes will continue to be remote in the fall. Have you heard anything in terms of how classes are going to be held?
Im doing the distance program, not sure about the regular. Are attending Erie?

Yeah, I'll be attending.
I posted another thread earlier to see if anyone who was attending lecom de 2021 wanted to make a Whatsapp chat group so we can all help eachother study and share resources and what not.

I posted another thread earlier to see if anyone who was attending lecom de 2021 wanted to make a Whatsapp chat group so we can all help eachother study and share resources and what not.
Do you happen to know when we're supposed to hear back from financial aid?

Sorry I do not know since my tuition is going to be payed for. I would message LECOM.
Quick question: do you have a date of entry for both the background check and drug screen on your immunization report on the portal?