Lecom -seton hill 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dadams09

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is just a post for all of us who are attending or who are accepted to LECOM -SH for the 2014 year. Congratulations to everyone and best of luck to anyone on the wait-list!

Members don't see this ad.

heyy can't wait!!! still have to send in my acceptance fee tho :laugh:

Hello to my fellow LECOM-SH 2014 cohorts. Does anyone know anything about housing? Where is good? Where is bad?

V/R,
Greg

Members don't see this ad :)
Honor to join the class of 2014 at Seton Hills. Is there any one in class of 2014 staying in Toll house?
I will stay at Toll house for next fall.

Not staying at the Toll House but just wanted to say congrats to you. See you in about 5 weeks - can't believe it is that close now!

Congrats and welcome class of 2014 LECOM-Seton Hill!!!

Did you know that the National Guard needs docs so bad that they are starting to recruit med students? Just wanted to let you know about the opportunities in the National Guard for medical students if anyone is interested: we have programs that allow students to earn a stipend while in school ($1900-4000/month) with free health and dental insurance for you and for a small fee for your family! The commitment for MDSSP is 1 year of service for every 6 months you take of the stipend in school. While in school you will only be required to attend 4 drills/year and will be commissioned as a 2LT. I am a 4th year LECOM student it will be happy to answer any questions, give more details, etc. at [email protected].

Take Care!

Is there anyone from this class who successfully matched into a specialty that could answer some PM questions regarding navigation of PBL and success in Seton Hill?