Lee, Old Dave, Noy, Venty, Listen Up

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jetproppilot

Turboprop Driver
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just wanted to extend a heartfelt THANKS for the move you guys made with this forum.

Seems to have loosened up posters a bit as to not worry about colorful posting styles, as Mil so eloquently put it (uhhhhhh...that would be me). Seems to have thinned out the antagonistic back-and-forth MD vs CRNA s h it...seems to have been an overall great move for all of us in the anesthesia biz who enjoy exchanging professional/personal info over the internet airways with anesthesia colleagues across the US.

I laud your creativity which has moved SDN Anesthesia in a positive direction.

And a sincere thank you from the Jetmeister.

And it seems you guys will save some cash as well since you won't have to post bail money getting me out of jail as often as before........hahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahaha
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Good call Jet. We're back to getting cases (tons posted since "the move", with pertinent discussion) as well as the advice that are the reason I'm addicted to SDN.

Bravo!

dc
 
I hope you guys don't mind my lowly premed self following you all over here, but I learn a lot from reading the discussions on here.