Lenders - Please HELP!

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MariaMaria

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So now this year ICO is not a lender for their stafford loans and when I called them for a list of lenders they told me since it's the first year they've had to do this, they don't have a list.

I've never had a loan before for anything so I'm kind of clueless here. ICO told me they go through a direct loan system which is through the government. I don't want to do that if there is a better option out there with incentives and such.

If anyone knows of a good lender can you please let me know. PM me if you want.

If anyone going to another school has a list of good lenders from their school can you post them for everyone? Thanks in advance.