less than 24 Hours til ROL deadline

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

oreosandsake

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I thought I had my list finalized months ago. I still haven't changed anything, but there is temptation.

anyone else?

Members don't see this ad.

I can't even begin to tell you how much I keep shuffling my top 3 in my head!:eek:

Members don't see this ad :)
nah, i'm feeling it too.

i've got my #1 locked down, but 2-5 are giving me fits.

Haha you know you're not the only one oreo, I'm still struggling with a couple near the top, but I'm just gonna leave it alone before I do something impulsive!

Haha you know you're not the only one oreo, I'm still struggling with a couple near the top, but I'm just gonna leave it alone before I do something impulsive!

I did something impulsive last night to see how it would feel.

made a big change for about two hours before i went and changed it back to the list it had been for over a month.

for some reason, I keep coming back to SDN thinking that I'm going to see/read something that's going to give me the answer to my ROL :laugh:

I finalized my list Monday, did not change any of my top programs. I knew my number one for a long time now, and my top 6 since the last day I interviewed. My wife had final say on some of the order of ones that were in question based on her intuition. Honestly, I would be happy at any of the programs I interviewed at. They were all amazing and brought something amazing to the table in our field. I think we all will be happy no matter what because we get the amazing privilege of being physiatrists . Wishing you all the best of luck. Our speciality is the best kept secret in medicine. My goal is to end up where God wants me and my family, and to make our field more prominent to our patients and colleagues. It should not be a secret because it is awesome and rewarding no matter what path PM&R leads you down. Good luck everyone. Glad to have you all as my future colleagues.

:D

Everyone i've talked to (advisors, residents, fellow students) agree that people most often regret last minute decisions... don't make a change that you won't have a chance to "sleep on" like oreo said. and I agree with the sentiment Medbronc, though by god i think you mean the NRMP matching algorithm :)

I had my list certified a couple of weeks ago. I did it early because I was paranoid that I would forget. Good luck to everyone! Only a few more weeks...

I made a change last night but I don't think it was impulsive as I have been thinking about making the change for a while. I figured I would at least have 24 hrs to think about it and change it back if I wasn't happy.

i might have to step away from the computer for the next 39 minutes to make sure I don't do anything crazy. :eek: LOL

though, the OCD has led me to check my ROL about 10x since this morning

good luck peeps! I hope we are ALL co-residents somewhere :D

No Rehabfit by God I meant God...my personal opinion is that He is probably important enough to have a stake in that algorithm too! :cool: Glad the lists are all in. Once again good luck peeps. See you in 3.