less than 36 hours to go

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tomplatz

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else getting nervous?

Does anyone know if the results will be posted to the front page of the DPAME webpage? I heard last year they posted at midnight on Tuesday, maybe they'll do that again.

Good luck everyone.

Members don't see this ad.

tomplatz said:
Anyone else getting nervous?

Does anyone know if the results will be posted to the front page of the DPAME webpage? I heard last year they posted at midnight on Tuesday, maybe they'll do that again.

Good luck everyone.

What's the DPAME webpage?

I heard from someone (maybe homunculus?) that they got their results on tuesday last year. Anyone have any word on what time the info is *usually* posted? Otherwise I'll probably be checking the internet every 5 minutes for 24 hours straight.

DPAME is the webiste we all go to, mods.army.mil yada yada yada!!!!

yep, nervous as hell too! The LOI states "anticipated" date of release is Dec. 15, what exactly that means, I do not know! I suppose that mean that there is the slight possibility that results may be posted early, but they cannot guaranteee that.

I am more nervous because tomorrow at 8:30AM I have to be at a civilian interview. During the whole interview, my only thought is goin to be, "damn, I wish I had access to a computer so I know whether I am wasting my time here or not!"

Members don't see this ad :)
bustbones26 said:
DPAME is the webiste we all go to, mods.army.mil yada yada yada!!!!

yep, nervous as hell too! The LOI states "anticipated" date of release is Dec. 15, what exactly that means, I do not know! I suppose that mean that there is the slight possibility that results may be posted early, but they cannot guaranteee that.

I am more nervous because tomorrow at 8:30AM I have to be at a civilian interview. During the whole interview, my only thought is goin to be, "damn, I wish I had access to a computer so I know whether I am wasting my time here or not!"

Haha, tell me about it, I have an interview scheduled for the 15th. Look on the bright side though, at least we might be able to skip writing the thank you letters.

"Your FYGME Match results will be available to you beginning noon EST on Wednesday, 15 December 2004. Once you enter the website you can access your Match results under the Applicant Status section of your FYGME user access."

bogatyr said:
"Your FYGME Match results will be available to you beginning noon EST on Wednesday, 15 December 2004. Once you enter the website you can access your Match results under the Applicant Status section of your FYGME user access."

bogatyr, which branch is this from?

bogatyr said:

thx. for air force I don't think we have to log in, just go to the DPAME page of AFPC, it should be there. at least last year the link was public.

man I hope they post it tonight. i'm nervous as hell. i think my refresh button is broken already. :)

Hey all I just was able to log into the FYGME site, udner my match tab is shows my specialty, and then deferred specialty. but everything else is blank?? Did I match??? OR did I get deferred??? Or is this thing going to be blank until tomorrow at noon, let me know what you all think!!!

I suppose what I am asking is, do all of you have something under

select specialty
deferred specialty

and everything else blank!!

I feel like a dumba$$ is I got deferred and can't figure it out!!

bustbones26 said:

select specialty
deferred specialty

I'm not sure what the deal is right now. I'm on the navy route, but so far our gme site is locked down. None of the results are on it.

I'm applying for a deferment as well. boy, do I hope I get it. Unlike most people, we, early matchers, have put up a significant amount of money on interviews already.

i have the same: select specialty and deferred specialty and everything else blank. i also requested for deferrement. does this mean i got deferred? btw, i'm in the army. did anyone get anything else?

bustbones26 said:

select specialty
deferred specialty

I'm also Army and I get the same thing when I go to the website. I think it means that the website is up, but the match results aren't posted yet. So far, all that's in the "match" tab is what we requested. I guess tomorrow they'll post the results at some point. Hopefully before my interview at noon!

dyk33 said:
i have the same: select specialty and deferred specialty and everything else blank. i also requested for deferrement. does this mean i got deferred? btw, i'm in the army. did anyone get anything else?

Unfortunately, I think that means that the match results just aren't posted yet.

Best of luck guys!! I hope you get what you want. I always felt a little bad for the military med students since they find out where they are going without all the pomp and circumstance of match day. You all worked hard. Please keep the posts going once you know where you are going!!!

It is 12:03 EST and no results yet. Anybody else with any luck. (I guess you can see that I am holding the army to their 12 Noon EST posting!).

jbernar1 said:
It is 12:03 EST and no results yet. Anybody else with any luck. (I guess you can see that I am holding the army to their 12 Noon EST posting!).

Good luck boss! I hope it all works out in your favor and in a timely fashion.

I got my first choice. This just made my year!!!

Yeah the Army match psychologically messed with us for a bit, but I did match at Madigan's Neuro program.

So, who here am I going to see in Tacoma next year?

I thought it was nice how the Air Force and Navy posted the results of the entire match for everyone to see. It would be nice to find out where people from OBC are headed without having to email them, although I guess the privacy advocates would be happier with the Army's system.