Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hypothetical situation here....work with me
Group Private Practice
I'm either a LCSW or a PsyD...(theoretically)
i came into the field for the purposes of helping people...but i just had twins, and $ is a factor now. I'm a 30 year old male therapist living in North Carolina...
I dont want to do assessments if i were a psyd.
How much can i expect to make?
I love what i do and work hard...
talk to me
Group Private Practice
I'm either a LCSW or a PsyD...(theoretically)
i came into the field for the purposes of helping people...but i just had twins, and $ is a factor now. I'm a 30 year old male therapist living in North Carolina...
I dont want to do assessments if i were a psyd.
How much can i expect to make?
I love what i do and work hard...
talk to me
