Let's write a premed story...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
This morning, I hopped up out of bed, turned my swag on, took a look in the mirror, said "Wassup?". yeeaaa. i'm a pre-med. s***. turn ma swag on its side. This forum is very addictive. I put my scrubs on Then I died. The end. It may actually turn true. Be really very careful. I'm in hell now and it's like the 2013 thread. Hell sucks; we are forced to wipe our advisor's butt. Our advisor's butt is very toned, shapely, round, and juicy. mmmmmmm! Everyone like juicy butt. I prefer juicyfruit or winterfresh. I like eating a pickle. Pickles plus winterfresh equals juicyfruit. Sharing Juice Fruit is like caring. Blue Elmo is so damn Hot. Caring for your patient, which is actually a sloth, is awesome. Sloths have big sharp toenails and like to....
boooom!!!! *mushroom cloud* *machine gun fire* *overhead roars of F-16s* *bombs being dropped at a distance* *bam bam bam!!!!*
"GO GO GO GO GO !!!!" "My leg....I can't feel my legs!!! Somebody hel....."Oh dear God, No. I just lost my penis!!!" However, the sloths ability to navigate through the forums of SDN is surprisingly, astonishgly *****ic. We add FIVE words. But it was all a dream. I like eating a cheeseburger. So I am going to start work now. Nah, I say screw work. And open a can of Let's play 1 vs 100. I lost my creativity to secondaries. Nah, I say screw that too. Hell yea life is too short.
Life is good, until someone sends Xena to serve you winterfresh mixed with pickles.

Members don't see this ad.

This morning, I hopped up out of bed, turned my swag on, took a look in the mirror, said "Wassup?". yeeaaa. i'm a pre-med. s***. turn ma swag on its side. This forum is very addictive. I put my scrubs on Then I died. The end. It may actually turn true. Be really very careful. I'm in hell now and it's like the 2013 thread. Hell sucks; we are forced to wipe our advisor's butt. Our advisor's butt is very toned, shapely, round, and juicy. mmmmmmm! Everyone like juicy butt. I prefer juicyfruit or winterfresh. I like eating a pickle. Pickles plus winterfresh equals juicyfruit. Sharing Juice Fruit is like caring. Blue Elmo is so damn Hot. Caring for your patient, which is actually a sloth, is awesome. Sloths have big sharp toenails and like to....
boooom!!!! *mushroom cloud* *machine gun fire* *overhead roars of F-16s* *bombs being dropped at a distance* *bam bam bam!!!!*
"GO GO GO GO GO !!!!" "My leg....I can't feel my legs!!! Somebody hel....."Oh dear God, No. I just lost my penis!!!" However, the sloths ability to navigate through the forums of SDN is surprisingly, astonishgly *****ic. We add FIVE words. But it was all a dream. I like eating a cheeseburger. So I am going to start work now. Nah, I say screw work. And open a can of Let's play 1 vs 100. I lost my creativity to secondaries. Nah, I say screw that too. Hell yea life is too short. Life is good, until someone sends Xena to serve you winterfresh mixed with pickles.

If I had a million

"GO GO GO GO GO !!!!" "My leg....I can't feel my legs!!! Somebody hel....."Oh dear God, No. I just lost my penis!!!" However, the sloths ability to navigate through the forums of SDN is surprisingly, astonishgly *****ic. We add FIVE words. But it was all a dream. I like eating a cheeseburger. So I am going to start work now. Nah, I say screw work. And open a can of Let's play 1 vs 100. I lost my creativity to secondaries. Nah, I say screw that too. Hell yea life is too short. Life is good, until someone sends Xena to serve you winterfresh mixed with pickles.

If I had a million dollars i would apply to another 30 medical schools so i can write more essays

Members don't see this ad :)

If I had a million dollars i would apply to another 30 medical schools so i can write more essays. I said, NO, NO, NO.

If I had a million dollars i would apply to another 30 medical schools so i can write more essays. I said, NO, NO, NO. That is until I look

Last edited:

If I had a million dollars i would apply to another 30 medical schools so i can write more essays. I said, NO, NO, NO. That is until I look and see my brain in my hands

This morning, I hopped up out of bed, turned my swag on, took a look in the mirror, said "Wassup?". yeeaaa. i'm a pre-med. s***. turn ma swag on its side. This forum is very addictive. I put my scrubs on Then I died. The end. It may actually turn true. Be really very careful. I'm in hell now and it's like the 2013 thread. Hell sucks; we are forced to wipe our advisor's butt. Our advisor's butt is very toned, shapely, round, and juicy. mmmmmmm! Everyone like juicy butt. I prefer juicyfruit or winterfresh. I like eating a pickle. Pickles plus winterfresh equals juicyfruit. Sharing Juice Fruit is like caring. Blue Elmo is so damn Hot. Caring for your patient, which is actually a sloth, is awesome. Sloths have big sharp toenails and like to....[/SIZE]

If I had a million dollars i would apply to another 30 medical schools so i can write more essays. I said, NO, NO, NO. That is until I look and see my brain in my hands. So I grab it, and

This morning, I hopped up out of bed, turned my swag on, took a look in the mirror, said "Wassup?". yeeaaa. i'm a pre-med. s***. turn ma swag on its side. This forum is very addictive. I put my scrubs on Then I died. The end. It may actually turn true. Be really very careful. I'm in hell now and it's like the 2013 thread. Hell sucks; we are forced to wipe our advisor's butt. Our advisor's butt is very toned, shapely, round, and juicy. mmmmmmm! Everyone like juicy butt. I prefer juicyfruit or winterfresh. I like eating a pickle. Pickles plus winterfresh equals juicyfruit. Sharing Juice Fruit is like caring. Blue Elmo is so damn Hot. Caring for your patient, which is actually a sloth, is awesome. Sloths have big sharp toenails and like to....[/SIZE]

If I had a million dollars i would apply to another 30 medical schools so i can write more essays. I said, NO, NO, NO. That is until I look and see my brain in my hands. So I grab it, and shake it up

If I had a million dollars i would apply to another 30 medical schools so i can write more essays. I said, NO, NO, NO. That is until I look and see my brain in my hands. So I grab it, and shake it up. Then, all of the sudden

If I had a million dollars i would apply to another 30 medical schools so i can write more essays. I said, NO, NO, NO. That is until I look and see my brain in my hands. So I grab it, and shake it up. Then, all of the sudden the world falls apart.

If I had a million dollars i would apply to another 30 medical schools so i can write more essays. I said, NO, NO, NO. That is until I look and see my brain in my hands. So I grab it, and shake it up. Then, all of the sudden the world falls apart. I'm so paid.

If I had a million dollars i would apply to another 30 medical schools so i can write more essays. I said, NO, NO, NO. That is until I look and see my brain in my hands. So I grab it, and shake it up. Then, all of the sudden the world falls apart. I'm so paid. I come, I saw, and I conquer.

If I had a million dollars i would apply to another 30 medical schools so i can write more essays. I said, NO, NO, NO. That is until I look and see my brain in my hands. So I grab it, and shake it up. Then, all of the sudden the world falls apart. I'm so paid. I come, I saw, and I conquer. When the pimp's in the crib ma

Members don't see this ad :)

If I had a million dollars i would apply to another 30 medical schools so i can write more essays. I said, NO, NO, NO. That is until I look and see my brain in my hands. So I grab it, and shake it up. Then, all of the sudden the world falls apart. I'm so paid. I come, I saw, and I conquer. When the pimp's in the crib ma drop it like its hottttt

This is quite possibly the worst story I've ever read. :laugh:

Yeah. Last time we played this we made up a much better story. It had a story line and everything...it just got too "dirty" towards the end, so the mods ended up closing the thread.

"
There once was a premed
who took caffeine before finals
but what he didn't realize was
typing more than five words
wouldn't necessarily keep his post
from getting moved to All Students.
So he decided to visit
an excellent English grammar adviser
On his way there he
found two burnt rubber schillings
He ate one and died.
so I stole his identity
and his hot girlfriend with
legacy standing at Harvard,
though only for undergrad admissions.
So I dumped her and
decided I would learn English.
This improved my verbal reasoning.
He chose medicine because of
altruistic reasons, but I just
do it for the money
and the honeys. I caught my next girlfriend
Having sex with a donkey
wait, it was two donkeys.
So my GPA dropped and
I started an SDN thread.
The biography of Mr. Chemdude,
who is me, is filled
just like my girlfriend
with lots of donkey sperm,
but everyone knows that "donkey"
is just a nickname for
Equus asinus...Its scientific name
Also for people who eraseotherpeoplesstuffduetobeingstrictaboutthe5wor drule.
should watch Law and Order
Or go cross the border!
Anyway, back to the story
of how I shadowed a
Troll who took me to
watch Grey's Anatomy because it
reminds me of the time
I had to do a
lab report on the importance
of having threesomes with
species of different genotypes because
That's what she said. Now
about the funky doctor monkey
is bitter about getting rejected
by the pack of wolves that raised him after his Mom OD'd
on eating wolf brains jello
which is why this story
is over.
NOT! We all know that
psets with my eyes closed
make my breakfast taste like
a stale piece of toast
covered in sperm whale excrement,
which is an Egyptian delicacy
and part of Kaplan's higher-score-guarantee.
So if you ever want
************************too dirty*****************,
this thread is getting weird.
But it gets crazier when
monkeys fly out of my butt.
Speaking of my monkey butt,
which is riddled with AIDS"

If I had a million dollars i would apply to another 30 medical schools so i can write more essays. I said, NO, NO, NO. That is until I look and see my brain in my hands. So I grab it, and shake it up. Then, all of the sudden the world falls apart. I'm so paid. I come, I saw, and I conquer. When the pimp's in the crib ma, drop it like its hottttt. When the pigs try to get at yea,

dude, someone should turn this story in as their PS.:thumbup:
Automatic acceptance.

If I had a million dollars i would apply to another 30 medical schools so i can write more essays. I said, NO, NO, NO. That is until I look and see my brain in my hands. So I grab it, and shake it up. Then, all of the sudden the world falls apart. I'm so paid. I come, I saw, and I conquer. When the pimp's in the crib ma, drop it like its hottttt. When the pigs try to get at yea, run like hell. It's not

If I had a million dollars i would apply to another 30 medical schools so i can write more essays. I said, NO, NO, NO. That is until I look and see my brain in my hands. So I grab it, and shake it up. Then, all of the sudden the world falls apart. I'm so paid. I come, I saw, and I conquer. When the pimp's in the crib ma, drop it like its hottttt. When the pigs try to get at yea, run like hell. It's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care.

If I had a million dollars i would apply to another 30 medical schools so i can write more essays. I said, NO, NO, NO. That is until I look and see my brain in my hands. So I grab it, and shake it up. Then, all of the sudden the world falls apart. I'm so paid. I come, I saw, and I conquer. When the pimp's in the crib ma, drop it like its hottttt. When the pigs try to get at yea, run like hell. It's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. Ahh this is just so not fair.

If I had a million dollars i would apply to another 30 medical schools so i can write more essays. I said, NO, NO, NO. That is until I look and see my brain in my hands. So I grab it, and shake it up. Then, all of the sudden the world falls apart. I'm so paid. I come, I saw, and I conquer. When the pimp's in the crib ma, drop it like its hottttt. When the pigs try to get at yea, run like hell. It's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. Ahh this is just so not fair.

I like eggs!

user_offline.gif

I like eggs!

I want to have a girlfriend!

I like eggs! I want to have a girlfriend! I just ate a huge dinner.

I like eggs! I want to have a girlfriend! I just ate a huge dinner.Jingle all the f***ing way.

I like eggs! I want to have a girlfriend! I just ate a huge dinner.Jingle all the f***ing way. oh damn its fridayy.

I like eggs! I want to have a girlfriend! I just ate a huge dinner.Jingle all the f***ing way. oh damn its fridayy. And Fridays mean one thing:

I like eggs! I want to have a girlfriend! I just ate a huge dinner.Jingle all the f***ing way. oh damn its fridayy. And Fridays mean one thing: partying and bling bling.

I like eggs! I want to have a girlfriend! I just ate a huge dinner.Jingle all the f***ing way. oh damn its fridayy. And Fridays mean one thing: partying and bling bling. That was two things, oops.

I like eggs! I want to have a girlfriend! I just ate a huge dinner.Jingle all the f***ing way. oh damn its fridayy. And Fridays mean one thing: partying and bling bling. That was two things, oops. I'm no longer in the loops.

I like eggs! I want to have a girlfriend! I just ate a huge dinner.Jingle all the f***ing way. oh damn its fridayy. And Fridays mean one thing: partying and bling bling. That was two things, oops. Then, mom called, " Fred's dead!"

I like eggs! I want to have a girlfriend! I just ate a huge dinner.Jingle all the f***ing way. oh damn its fridayy. And Fridays mean one thing: partying and bling bling. That was two things, oops. Then, mom called, " Fred's dead!"
Oh Snap. What is next?

I like eggs! I want to have a girlfriend! I just ate a huge dinner.Jingle all the f***ing way. oh damn its fridayy. And Fridays mean one thing: partying and bling bling. That was two things, oops. Then, mom called, " Fred's dead! And he's standing behind you!"

I like eggs! I want to have a girlfriend! I just ate a huge dinner.Jingle all the f***ing way. oh damn its fridayy. And Fridays mean one thing: partying and bling bling. That was two things, oops. Then, mom called, " Fred's dead! And he's standing behind you!"

He looked like Elmer's glue

He looked like Elmer's glue: white, sticky, kinda like... molasses.

I like eggs! I want to have a girlfriend! I just ate a huge dinner.Jingle all the f***ing way. oh damn its fridayy. And Fridays mean one thing: partying and bling bling. That was two things, oops. I'm no longer in the loops. Then, mom called, " Fred's dead! Oh Snap. what is next? And he's standing behind you!"

He looked like Elmer's glue. Wait a minute where is blue?

I like eggs! I want to have a girlfriend! I just ate a huge dinner.Jingle all the f***ing way. oh damn its fridayy. And Fridays mean one thing: partying and bling bling. That was two things, oops. I'm no longer in the loops. Then, mom called, " Fred's dead! Oh Snap. what is next? And he's standing behind you!"

He looked like Elmer's glue: white, sticky, kinda like... molasses. Wait a minute where is blue?

He looked like Elmer's glue: white, sticky, kinda like... molasses. Wait a minute where is blue? He's standing right behind you
user_online.gif

He looked like Elmer's glue: white, sticky, kinda like... molasses. Wait a minute where is blue? now it doesnt rhyme anymore!

He looked like Elmer's glue: white, sticky, kinda like... molasses. Wait a minute where is blue? now it doesnt rhyme anymore! I showed him the bath.

He looked like Elmer's glue: white, sticky, kinda like... molasses. Wait a minute where is blue? now it doesnt rhyme anymore! I showed him the bath. He showed me something else.

He looked like Elmer's glue: white, sticky, kinda like... molasses. Wait a minute where is blue? now it doesnt rhyme anymore! I showed him the bath. He showed me something else.

Some sort of...ADHD literary genius wrote this story.
the syntax
the diction
Faulkner himself would be amazed

He looked like Elmer's glue: white, sticky, kinda like... molasses. Wait a minute where is blue? now it doesnt rhyme anymore! I showed him the bath. He showed me something else. Freakishly, Fred started laughing uncontrollably.

He looked like Elmer's glue: white, sticky, kinda like... molasses. Wait a minute where is blue? now it doesnt rhyme anymore! I showed him the bath. He showed me something else. Freakishly, Fred started laughing uncontrollably. And said, "...that's it? hahahaha!"

He looked like Elmer's glue: white, sticky, kinda like... molasses. Wait a minute where is blue? now it doesnt rhyme anymore! I showed him the bath. He showed me something else. Freakishly, Fred started laughing uncontrollably. And said, "...that's it? hahahaha! You can run, but you can't

He looked like Elmer's glue: white, sticky, kinda like... molasses. Wait a minute where is blue? now it doesnt rhyme anymore! I showed him the bath. He showed me something else. Freakishly, Fred started laughing uncontrollably. And said, "...that's it? hahahaha! You can run, but you can't hide your love for me!

He looked like Elmer's glue: white, sticky, kinda like... molasses. Wait a minute where is blue? now it doesnt rhyme anymore! I showed him the bath. He showed me something else. Freakishly, Fred started laughing uncontrollably. And said, "...that's it? hahahaha! You can run, but you can't hide your love for me!"

Finally, Chuck Norris came!

He looked like Elmer's glue: white, sticky, kinda like... molasses. Wait a minute where is blue? now it doesnt rhyme anymore! I showed him the bath. He showed me something else. Freakishly, Fred started laughing uncontrollably. And said, "...that's it? hahahaha! You can run, but you can't hide your love for me!"

Finally, Chuck Norris came! "You've got five seconds to

Finally, Chuck Norris came! "You've got five seconds to chew the juicy fruit for