Let's write a premed story...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
This morning, I hopped up out of bed, turned my swag on, took a look in the mirror, said "Wassup?". yeeaaa. i'm a pre-med. s***. turn ma swag on its side. This forum is very addictive. I put my scrubs on Then I died. The end. It may actually turn true. Be really very careful. I'm in hell now and it's like the 2013 thread. Hell sucks; we are forced to wipe our advisor's butt. Our advisor's butt is very toned, shapely, round, and juicy. mmmmmmm! Everyone like juicy butt. I prefer juicyfruit or winterfresh. I like eating a pickle. Pickles plus winterfresh equals juicyfruit. Sharing Juice Fruit is like caring. Blue Elmo is so damn Hot. Caring for your patient, which is actually a sloth, is awesome. Sloths have big sharp toenails and like to....
boooom!!!! *mushroom cloud* *machine gun fire* *overhead roars of F-16s* *bombs being dropped at a distance* *bam bam bam!!!!*
"GO GO GO GO GO !!!!" "My leg....I can't feel my legs!!! Somebody hel....."Oh dear God, No. I just lost my penis!!!" However, the sloths ability to navigate through the forums of SDN is surprisingly, astonishgly *****ic. We add FIVE words. But it was all a dream. I like eating a cheeseburger. So I am going to start work now. Nah, I say screw work. And open a can of Let's play 1 vs 100. I lost my creativity to secondaries. Nah, I say screw that too. Hell yea life is too short. Life is good, until someone sends Xena to serve you winterfresh mixed with pickles.

If I had a million dollars i would apply to another 30 medical schools so i can write more essays. I said, NO, NO, NO. That is until I look and see my brain in my hands. So I grab it, and shake it up. Then, all of the sudden the world falls apart. I'm so paid. I come, I saw, and I conquer. When the pimp's in the crib ma, drop it like its hottttt. When the pigs try to get at yea, run like hell. It's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. Ahh this is just so not fair.

I like eggs! I want to have a girlfriend! I just ate a huge dinner.Jingle all the f***ing way. oh damn its fridayy. And Fridays mean one thing: partying and bling bling. That was two things, oops. I'm no longer in the loops. Then, mom called, " Fred's dead! Oh Snap. what is next? And he's standing behind you!"

He looked like Elmer's glue: white, sticky, kinda like... molasses. Wait a minute where is blue? now it doesnt rhyme anymore! I showed him the bath. He showed me something else. Freakishly, Fred started laughing uncontrollably. And said, "...that's it? hahahaha! You can run, but you can't hide your love for me!"

Finally, Chuck Norris came! "You've got five seconds to chew the juicy fruit for ****ing Meaghan Fox who is so hot

Members don't see this ad.

-DO NOT ADD THIS TO THE STORY-

I'm sorry but that has to be the greatest story I have ever read in my life.

This morning, I hopped up out of bed, turned my swag on, took a look in the mirror, said "Wassup?". yeeaaa. i'm a pre-med. s***. turn ma swag on its side. This forum is very addictive. I put my scrubs on Then I died. The end. It may actually turn true. Be really very careful. I'm in hell now and it's like the 2013 thread. Hell sucks; we are forced to wipe our advisor's butt. Our advisor's butt is very toned, shapely, round, and juicy. mmmmmmm! Everyone like juicy butt. I prefer juicyfruit or winterfresh. I like eating a pickle. Pickles plus winterfresh equals juicyfruit. Sharing Juice Fruit is like caring. Blue Elmo is so damn Hot. Caring for your patient, which is actually a sloth, is awesome. Sloths have big sharp toenails and like to....
boooom!!!! *mushroom cloud* *machine gun fire* *overhead roars of F-16s* *bombs being dropped at a distance* *bam bam bam!!!!*
"GO GO GO GO GO !!!!" "My leg....I can't feel my legs!!! Somebody hel....."Oh dear God, No. I just lost my penis!!!" However, the sloths ability to navigate through the forums of SDN is surprisingly, astonishgly *****ic. We add FIVE words. But it was all a dream. I like eating a cheeseburger. So I am going to start work now. Nah, I say screw work. And open a can of Let's play 1 vs 100. I lost my creativity to secondaries. Nah, I say screw that too. Hell yea life is too short. Life is good, until someone sends Xena to serve you winterfresh mixed with pickles.

If I had a million dollars i would apply to another 30 medical schools so i can write more essays. I said, NO, NO, NO. That is until I look and see my brain in my hands. So I grab it, and shake it up. Then, all of the sudden the world falls apart. I'm so paid. I come, I saw, and I conquer. When the pimp's in the crib ma, drop it like its hottttt. When the pigs try to get at yea, run like hell. It's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. Ahh this is just so not fair.

I like eggs! I want to have a girlfriend! I just ate a huge dinner.Jingle all the f***ing way. oh damn its fridayy. And Fridays mean one thing: partying and bling bling. That was two things, oops. I'm no longer in the loops. Then, mom called, " Fred's dead! Oh Snap. what is next? And he's standing behind you!"

He looked like Elmer's glue: white, sticky, kinda like... molasses. Wait a minute where is blue? now it doesnt rhyme anymore! I showed him the bath. He showed me something else. Freakishly, Fred started laughing uncontrollably. And said, "...that's it? hahahaha! You can run, but you can't hide your love for me!"

Finally, Chuck Norris came! "You've got five seconds to chew the juicy fruit for ****ing Meaghan Fox who is so hot, but nothing to Xena."