Letter Head for LOR

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Precursors

Reaction score
Can anyone please help me with the following issue:
Due to covid-19 the physicians that I was volunteering for are no longer working at the hospital. Now they both have agreed to write the letters but are concerned about the letter head. Should I make them a letter head, are there any tips on making one? Please let me know how you have delt with this issue.

Members don't see this ad.

Can anyone please help me with the following issue:
Due to covid-19 the physicians that I was volunteering for are no longer working at the hospital. Now they both have agreed to write the letters but are concerned about the letter head. Should I make them a letter head, are there any tips on making one? Please let me know how you have delt with this issue.

They should be able to download appropriate electronic letterhead from their hospital or medical school affiliations. Please don't create / forge letterhead.

Reactions: 4 users
They should be able to download appropriate electronic letterhead from their hospital or medical school affiliations. Please don't create / forge letterhead.

Thank you I will ask them to do exactly what you suggested because I honestly don't want to make a letter head.