Letter of Intent

Started by Eyeball97
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Eyeball97

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello Everyone,
I have seen in a few posts where people suggest those who are on waitlist to write a letter of intent. I also heard that it has been pretty succesful if you do so to get a seat. I was wondering if any of you have done that and would love to hear your experience with it. Thanks
 
Hello Everyone,
I have seen in a few posts where people suggest those who are on waitlist to write a letter of intent. I also heard that it has been pretty succesful if you do so to get a seat. I was wondering if any of you have done that and would love to hear your experience with it. Thanks
Hello,

I know your post has aged a bit, however did you end up writing your own letter of intent? if so, was it helpful. I am currently stuck in this bubble and planning to write on for a school that put my application status "oh hold" after my interview earlier this month.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Like most things, no way to know for certain but it doesn’t hurt to try! Plus, it’s not much effort so go for it!