Letter of Rec Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

diamondkings

M1 student trying to keep on keepin on’.
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I apologize if this is not in the correct area, but I was wondering how to go about having a senator from my state send in a letter of recommendation on my behalf. I know that I would not use AMCAS it’s self, so is the best route to just have the senator send the letter to the College of medicine itself?

thanks in advance!
 
Last edited:
Don't do it.

Also this. You just never know these days.

 
I apologize if this is not in the correct area, but I was wondering how to go about having a senator from my state send in a letter of recommendation on my behalf. I know that I would not use AMCAS it’s self, so is the best route to just have the senator send the letter to the College of medicine itself?

thanks in advance!
I've seen LORs from US Senators and Nobel laureates.

They don't move the needle.