Letter of Recommendation Question

Started by murra651
Tags Tags
pre dental
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

murra651

Full Member
5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Everyone, I have a question about where I should have letter writers send their letters. I've heard of people using Interfolio but I'm not sure how this works. Do they send it to the website and then you send it out from there to the AADSAS? Also will interfolio hold letters even after you submit them to the AADSAS? I would like to have the option to resend them out just in case I don't get accepted this cycle so I won't have to ask for an entirely new set of letters. Looking for opinions/experiences on the best way to have letters submitted.
 
Interfolio provides you with a link that lets your letter writers upload your letter of rec! It's super simple I would def recommend using it. And yeah they hold your letters for up to 5 years I think so no worries if you have to reapply, I think you should just have to pay for the subscription fee again after a year.
 
Last edited:
Interfolio, sending directly to AADSAS, or sending to your undergrad school if they have a committee letter system. Committee letter is preferred by all schools if I am not mistaken.