Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all
I have a bit of a problem in that i put my calculus teachers letter of recommendation in my application and after some research i realize that many schools do not consider calculus to be a science. i tried removing it and replacing it with another letter but they said they couldn't do it without the professors permission. i currently have 4 letters. I got a letter a while back and im not sure if i can still contact the professor. is there anyone else i can contact to try an remove this letter? like some higher ups at ADEA?
thanks in advance
I have a bit of a problem in that i put my calculus teachers letter of recommendation in my application and after some research i realize that many schools do not consider calculus to be a science. i tried removing it and replacing it with another letter but they said they couldn't do it without the professors permission. i currently have 4 letters. I got a letter a while back and im not sure if i can still contact the professor. is there anyone else i can contact to try an remove this letter? like some higher ups at ADEA?
thanks in advance