Letter to AMCAS: someone from AMCAS read it!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EastLACoolio777

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dear Sir or Madam,
My name is .... and my AMCAS number is .... I feel that you guys are ignoring my situation because I am a minortiy. Also, you guys do not want me move up the social ladder and have the chance to live in a better neighborhood. You guys feel that immigrants like us should settle for less. Please, do not do this to this poor soul. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I would hope their response to you will be...

Dear EastLACoolio777,

Thank you for contacting AMCAS. It's about time people like you stop playing the race card and actually put the effort it takes to get into med school.

Thank You,
AMCAS

Dear Sir or Madam,
My name is .... and my AMCAS number is .... I feel that you guys are ignoring my situation because I am a minortiy. Also, you guys do not want me move up the social ladder and have the chance to live in a better neighborhood. You guys feel that immigrants like us should settle for less. Please, do not do this to this poor soul. Thank you.
yikes. hmm..speechless

AAAAAAAArrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhh

AMCAS received my letter two weeks ago about getting my MCAT SSN changed. They have it down as 999-99-9999, which is distinctly incorrect. They're crazy slow, don't worry.

dude, this is like your third thread today ranting about AMCAS. you need to chill out.

this is really one of the worst trolls ever.

probably anal beads resurrected.

So..... Used anal beads? Dead anal beads? What does it take to kill anal beads?

well, I am poor. At least Analbeads was rich!

whocares about some douche bags. I am pissed off at AMCAS. Fu*K AMCAS!

roflkopter

roflcopter.gif

I love it how this guy apparently thinks that AMCAS is the one that hands out acceptances to med school