Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I am applying to the Vet program at OSU and need to send in a letter of petition in order for them to look at my application. This is because I have a 2.996 (which is really good for my major - bioengineering, but not for the 3.0 min that OSU has set) So here is my question, Has anyone here had to write a similar letter? and if so did it get you an interview? did they even look at your application? I am going to be talking with my step mom tonight and ask her the same questions but I was curious as to the response I would get here.
On a side note, good luck to all those applying. I am 2 things away (personal statement and this stupid petition letter) from being done and getting my requests for references sent out. I look forward to reading the posts on this forum. 🙂
On a side note, good luck to all those applying. I am 2 things away (personal statement and this stupid petition letter) from being done and getting my requests for references sent out. I look forward to reading the posts on this forum. 🙂