Letters of Rec Mini Disaster

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sherlock_obsessed_m&m

High-Functioning Sociopath
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I have submitted most of my secondaries and just got an email from Wash U saying that two of the letters I sent them aren't signed

The options they gave me are
A ) have your writers sign and resubmit to AMCAS, or
B ) have the writers email them the signed versions directly.

My question is: if I have them resubmit to AMCAS, will the new versions go to all the schools I sent them to? Which option should I go for?
 
So I have submitted most of my secondaries and just got an email from Wash U saying that two of the letters I sent them aren't signed

The options they gave me are
A ) have your writers sign and resubmit to AMCAS, or
B ) have the writers email them the signed versions directly.

My question is: if I have them resubmit to AMCAS, will the new versions go to all the schools I sent them to? Which option should I go for?
Have the writers resubmit the corrected, signed letter with the same AMCAS letter ID and they will be sent out to all your schools.
 
Last edited: