Letters of Rec, Phase II

Started by Venetiax
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Venetiax

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys! I wanted to see if anybody else knew the answer to this question. So I got all rejections this Phase I round and am planning to apply again during Phase II. Does anyone know if the letters of recommendations used during Phase I remain in the Phorcas system for Phase II, so my LOR writers don't have to re-submit/write them?
 
Yes. I only did phase II and had all my LORs in before the system closed for phase I. All of them stayed. I’m not sure if this is the case, but you might want to consider the strength of those letters as one of the reasons for the rejections (I’m making a guess here, so if I’m wrong I’m sorry)